Note: No new accounts will be clubbed under Family Savings Group Account. This is valid only for existing accounts.
Listed below are the criteria to open a Family Savings Group account:Listed below are the criteria to open a Family Savings Group account:
- All members who have an individual HDFC Bank account
- A minimum of 2 and maximum of 4 accounts can be grouped under a single Family Savings Group (FSG).
- Non-Resident (NR) accounts can also be grouped
- Savings Max, Current and HUF accounts cannot be grouped under an FSG account
- The Customer ID of the Primary account holder in the group will be the Group ID
- The Primary account holder cannot be a minor