Why choose this account?
- Exclusive "Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account" for farmers with Zero Initial Pay-in & NIL Average Monthly Balance requirement.
- Free IVR based PhoneBanking
- International Debit Card
You will get some exclusive features and benefits with your HDFC Bank Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account - Farmers
- Make the Most of Your Money
- Avail Safe Deposit Locker and Super Saver facilities.
- Transact with Ease
- Free passbook facility for all individual account holders
- Enjoy free cash and cheque deposits at branches and ATMs.
- Access your account with your free Rupay Card
- 4 free per Month including ATM/RTGS/NEFT/Clearing/Branch Cash Withdrawal/ Transfer/Internet Debits/ Standing Instructions/EMI, etc. In case of more than 4 withdrawals in a month, the bank would convert the existing BSBD account to Regular Savings Account and all rules and charges as per Regular Savings Account would be applicable.
- Free lifetime BillPay
- Free InstaQuery facility
- Free e-mail statements
- Easy banking with facilities like NetBanking, PhoneBanking and MobileBanking that allow you to check your account balance, pay utility bills, or even stop cheque payments via SMS
- How to open this account?
To open a Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account - Farmers, you should:
- Be a resident individual (sole or joint account) who is an agriculturalist/ farmer having own agricultural land or having income from agricultural resources.
To open a Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account - Farmers, the documents that you need to submit are:
- ID and address proof as per Bank's acceptable list of KYC
- Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account Customer Declaration
Are all IVR based calls free?
Yes, all IVR based PhoneBanking services are available free of cost. However agent assisted calls will be charged.
How do I know my beneficiary's details for a cheque issued in my name (Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account - Farmers)?
To know your beneficiary’s details for a cheque issued by you / issuer name for a cheque credited in your account, please contact any of our bank branches.
You can refer the cheque deposit slip also for the details.
To know about Service charges and fees click here.
For more details, Contact Us.
What can I do with the NEFT facility?
You can use the NEFT facility to transfer funds from your HDFC Bank account to an account in another Bank at the locations as specified by RBI.
How can I get an International Debit Card with my Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account - Farmers?
You can get an International Debit Card only on request at the branch @ Rs. 100 p.a. (plus applicable taxes) for each applicant.
How do I apply for a Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account - Farmers with HDFC Bank?
To apply for a Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account - Farmers with HDFC Bank, you need to choose from the following: