- Revision in Current Account Fees and Service Charges
For details, please click here
Change in the Unlimited Free ATM Transaction limit at Non-HDFC Bank ATMs for Savings Account
For Details Please click here
- Revision in Institutional Current Account Fees and Service Charges
Effective 1st February 2023, Cash Deposit Charges, Criteria for Non-Maintenance of Average Quarterly Balance Charge, Account Closure and Common Charges are revised.
For details, please click here
Cash deposit or Cash withdrawal above twenty lakhs rupees in one or more account of a customer in a financial year will not be allowed if PAN/Aadhaar in lieu of PAN is not updated with the Bank.
Please update your PAN/Aadhaar in lieu of PAN by visiting the nearest HDFC Bank branch,
PAN can also be updated via NetBanking Login >> Profile >> Update PAN or via visiting our website www.hdfcbank.com >> Insta Service >> PAN updation
- Revised Locker Agreement
Basis RBI Circular No. DOR.LEG.REC/40/09.07.005/2021-22 dated August 18, 2021, all existing and new customers availing locker facility are required to submit the revised locker agreement.
Beware of New mobile banking malware: SOVA Android Trojan Attack
The Indian Banking Sector is hit by a new mobile banking malware variant called SOVA Android Trojan. This malware, among other serious things, can capture the credentials of the users when they log into their netbanking apps. It spreads mainly through phishing via SMS. The customer is tricked into installing it on their Android smartphones.
Cert-in has issued an advisory already to the Banks. We request the customers to stay protected focusing primarily on staying clear of any third-party apps by restricting their downloads from official app stores, regularly updating Android devices with patches, and avoid visiting or clicking on suspicious websites and links especially given in an SMS.
- As per Section 139AA of the Income Tax Act 1961, it is mandatory to link your Permanent Account Number (PAN) with your Aadhaar.
Special Mention Account (SMA) & Non Performing Assets (NPA)
- Click here for details
- Click here to know more about Special Mention Account & Non Performing Assets
- Click here to see video about Special Mention Account & Non Performing Assets
Revision in InstaAlert Charges
- Please Note - From 1st Jan'22, we have revised charges for InstaAlert service via Email & SMS
Click Here to Know More
Maintenance schedule for HDFC Bank platforms - Click here
Effective 1'st Aug'2021 , the service charges and fees for savings, salary & non -resident customers are being revised .For Details , please click here.
As per Section 206 AB of the Income Tax Act 1961, w.e.f 1st July 2021, a person shall be levied higher TDS rate if they have:
- Not filed Income Tax returns for the last two years; and
- aggregate TDS/TCS credit of Rs. 50,000 or more in each of the two years.
The TDS rate levied would be the highest of:
1. Twice the rate specified in the relevant provision of the Income Tax Act; or
2. Twice the rate of rates in force; or
3. The rate of five per cent.
Revised timing for MF transactions
- In complince with SEBI circular, w.e.f. 7th April 2020 until further notice, the revised cut off timing for reporting any subscription / redemption / switch / systematic plans in any type of schemes, through Netbanking / App, liquid or non-liquid shall be 12:00 PM.
Prohibition of Indian residents from trading foreign exchange online
- Please note that under the Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA), 1999, Indian residents are prohibited from trading in foreign exchange overseas through electronic/internet trading portals. If such transactions are noted on your credit / debit / forex card or online / mobile banking, we will be constrained to close your card / account held with us and report the same to the regulator.
Revision in Credit Card charges
- IMPORTANT ! Solvency Certificate is valid only if the same is signed by two branch officials including the Branch Manager, else it is null and void.
- Click here to know about the availability of uninterrupted banking services and precautionary measures to be followed while visiting the branches of the banks