- What is HDFC Bank Chat Banking?
HDFC Bank Chat Banking is a chat service on WhatsApp where all customers can simply chat with us to avail 90+ services and transactions 24x7 in a seamless manner. It is an end-to-end encrypted & secure Service Offering provided by HDFC Bank over WhatsApp. This offering shall however be available only on the mobile number registered with the bank.
All you need to do is add the number 70700 22222 to your contacts and start a conversation by saying "Hi".
- Is there a difference between HDFC Bank Chat Banking & HDFC Bank WhatsApp Banking?
With All New Chat Banking on WhatsApp, you can do much much more now. The New Chat Banking is more intuitive, simplified and comes with more number of digital self service journeys which can help with most of your banking needs. Experience the Whole new way to bank through Chat Banking on 7070022222
- How do I register for HDFC Bank Chat Banking ?
Registration on Chat Banking is a simple and easy 2 step process. Save the Chat Banking number 7070022222 in your contacts & just send "Hi" or "Register" in WhatsApp from your bank registered mobile number to 7070022222 and you would be guided through the registration process. Your customer ID and a One time Password received via SMS on your registered mobile number is all you need to experience Chat Banking on WhatsApp!
- Will I be able to use old WhatsAppp number ?
No, You wont be able to use the old number, You will be asked to redirect to use the New number
- Why should I use HDFC Bank Chat Banking?
New Chat Banking on WhatsApp is simple, convienent, easy to use and secure. Its more intuitive and works just like chatting with someone. Just let us know what you need through the WhatsApp Chat.
For eg.: "Whats the balance in my account?" OR "I need my bank statement for last month" Or "Can I know my offers?" .
- Who can use HDFC Bank Chat Banking?
Chat Banking on WhatsApp is for everyone. All customers of HDFC Bank can use Chat Banking to get details relating to their Accounts, Cards, Loans, Apply for New Products and services.
Non HDFC Bank customers can Apply for New Products and ask any queries related to HDFC Bank’s products or services through WhatsApp Banking.
- What services are available on HDFC Bank Chat Banking?
We have varied Products & Services Offerings across Account Services, Credit Cards, Loans, NPS, Fast Tag, Insurance are available on the New HDFC Bank Chat Banking.
- What different languages can be used on HDFC Bank Chat Banking?
HDFC Bank Chat Banking is currently available in English and Hinglish.
- Why am I unable to register or avail the New HDFC Bank Chat Banking?
Chat Banking on WhatsApp service is available only on your bank registered mobile number.
- What are the timings for HDFC Bank Chat Banking?
HDFC Bank Chat Banking on WhatsApp is available 24*7*365, even on holidays.
- Can I call HDFC Bank Chat Banking Number?
Currently there no facilities are available to call on the New HDFC Bank Chat Banking number.
In case you wish to get in touch, you can reach our PhoneBanking 1860 267 6161 or write to us at email@example.com
- Are there any charges to the customer for subscribing to or using Chat Banking?
There are no charges involved for using the New HDFC Chat Banking on WhatsApp
- I am a NRI customer. Can I use Chat Banking?
Yes, the New HDFC Bank Chat Banking on WhatsApp is avaliable even for NRI customers. To avail this service, NRI customers must use the mobile number that they had registered with HDFC Bank.
- I do not have any relationship with HDFC Bank, can I use still use HDFC Bank Chat Banking?
Yes you can still use Chat Banking on WhatsApp to apply for various products across Accounts, Cards, Loans, and other products and services
- I only have Credit Card of HDFC Bank, Can I still use ChatBanking?
Yes, you can use the New HDFC Bank Chat Banking by registering with the last 4 digits of your Credit Card number and the OTP shared on your mobile number registered with the bank
- I only have Loan Account of HDFC Bank, Can I still use ChatBanking?
Yes, you can use the New HDFC Bank Chat Banking by registering with the last 4 digits of your Loan Number and the OTP shared on your mobile number registered with the bank
- I have multiple Accounts/Credit Cards/Loans, can I use Chat Banking Services for all of them?
Yes, you can get details & manage multiple Accounts, Credit Cards & Loans with Chat Banking.
- How do I make sure that I am chatting with HDFC Bank’s verified number?
The New HDFC Bank Chat Banking is only available on 7070022222. A unique Green Tick Mark is displayed against the name in WhatsApp, which proves that it is a verified number that belongs to HDFC Bank.
- How do I stop my HDFC bank chat banking services on WhatsApp?
You can simply type De-Register on the New HDFC Bank Chat Banking number and shall receive further instructions over WhatsApp on how to de-register and stop the services.
However, we encourage you to continue using the Chat Banking Services to take care of your banking needs in a seamless and hassle free way.
- What happens if I de-register for ChatBanking on WhatsApp?
In case you De-Register on the New HDFC Bank Chat Banking, you won't be able to use the services provided by HDFC Bank over WhatsApp. However, You can Re-Register again to enjoy these services. We highly recommend you to use the Chat Banking Services for an awesome banking experience.
- I have unsubscribed from WhatsApp Banking. How can I again avail these services?
Simply say "Hi" on the New HDFC Bank Chat Banking on WhatsApp to Re-Register.
- What are the different keywords that I need to use for doing transactions on Chat Banking?
One of the best features on the New HDFC Bank Chat Banking is, that there are no specific or pre-defined keywords that you need to use. You can simply tap or type your query on the New Chat Banking on WhatsApp to avail the 180+ transactions available across various products and services.
- Is WhatsApp Banking secure?
Yes, all transactions, conversations and chats on the New HDFC Bank Chat Banking are safe and secure. Chat Banking on WhatsApp is safe because all messages are secured with end-to-end encryption. Also, your account information and chat is not shared with any person or Third party.
- What tye of security features are present here?
Chat Banking on WhatsApp is safe because all messages are secured with end-to-end encryption. Also, your account information and chat is not shared with any person or Third party.
Chat Banking services can only be availed with Bank Registered mobile number.
Registration process on Chat Banking is secured with Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) .
- Will HDFC chat banking ask for Customer Id, Account no or my cvv ?
Only the last 4 digits and not the entire numbers. NO CVV asked
- Will any Third party will be able to view my chat with HDFC Bank ?
No, your account information and chat is not shared with any person or Third party.
- I have lost my phone. How do I make sure that account related information via WhatsApp Banking is secure on my phone?
You should call Phone Banking 1860 267 6161 and inform to Deregister yourself.