Why choose this product?
- Minimum investment of Rs.1,000
- No maximum limit on investment
- Floating rate of interest with a Half Yearly interest payout
- 100% risk free investment option
- 7 years tenure of the bond from the date of issue with a special provision for premature redemption for Senior Citizens.
Who can invest in it?
- An Individual, not being a Non-Resident Indian
- A Hindu Undivided Family
List of RBI Bond Application collection centres -
Applications are sourced and accepted at all our HDFC Bank branches.
Click Here to view the collection centre details along with contact details of staff.
You can now invest in Floating Rate Savings Bonds, 2020 through Netbanking.
Login to NetBanking > Accounts > Accounts Summary > Transact > "Invest in RBI Bonds"
Note: Investments via Netbanking are only available for Singly Held Savings Accounts.