Card issuance Fee: INR 500 plus applicable GST per card
Reload Fee: INR 75 plus applicable GST per reload transaction currency wise
Transaction Charges : As mentioned below
|Sr No||Currency||ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee||Balance Enquiry Fee||Daily Limit* for ATM Cash Withdrawal|
|1||US Dollar (USD)||USD 2.00||USD 0.50||USD 5000|
|2||Euro (EUR)||EUR 1.50||EUR 0.50||EUR 4700|
|3||Swiss Franc |
|CHF 2.50||CHF 0.60||CHF 5000|
|4||British Pound (GBP)||GBP 1.00||GBP 0.50||GBP 4000|
|5||Canadian Dollar (CAD)||CAD 2.00||CAD 0.50||CAD 6600|
|6||Australian Dollar (AUD )||AUD 2.00||AUD 0.50||AUD 6800|
|7||Japanese Yen (JPY)||JPY 250.00||JPY 60.00||JPY 580000|
|8||Singapore Dollar (SGD)||SGD 2.70||SGD 0.75||SGD 7000|
|9||UAE Dhiram (AED)||AED 7.00||AED 2.00||AED 18000|
|10||Swedish Krona (SEK)||SEK 15.00||SEK 3.50||SEK 45000|
|11||Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)||HKD 16.00||HKD 4.00||HKD 38000|
|12||Thailand Baht (THB)||THB 63.00||THB 16.00||THB 178000|
|13||South African Rand (ZAR)||ZAR 22.00||ZAR 5.50||ZAR 67000|
|14||New Zealand Dollar (NZD)||NZD 2.50||NZD 0.60||NZD 7100|
|15||Omani Riyal (OMR)||OMR 0.70||OMR 0.25||OMR 1900|
|16||Danish Krone (DKK)||DKK 11.00||DKK 2.75||DKK 35000|
|17||Norwegian Krone (NOK)||NOK 12.50||NOK 3.25||NOK 42000|
|18||Saudi Riyal (SAR)||SAR 7.50||SAR 2.00||SAR 18600|
|19||Korean Won (KRW)||KRW 2400||KRW 600||KRW 5800000|
|20||Bahrain Dinar (BHD)||BHD 0.75||BHD 0.20||BHD 1800|
|21||Qatari Riyal (QAR)||QAR 7.50||QAR 1.80||QAR 18000|
|22||Kuwait Dinar (KWD)||KWD 0.60||KWD 0.15||KWD 1500|
*GST as applicable
**The withdrawal limit may vary in case lower limit has been set by the ATM Acquiring Bank.
Cross currency Conversion Mark-up charges:
- For transactions where the transaction currency is different than the currency available on Multicurrency ForexPlus Card, the bank will charge cross currency markup of 2% on such transactions.
- Exchange rate used will be the VISA/MasterCard wholesale exchange rate prevailing at the time of the transaction. Exchange rate used will be the Mid rate prevailing at the time of the transaction
- For cross currency transactions involving wallet to wallet transfers within currencies available on the Multicurrency ForexPlus card, the customer will be charged 2% cross currency mark up.
- GST will be applicable on Currency Conversion & other fees as per prevailing rate.
Currency Conversion Tax:
- Applicable on load, reload and refund transactions
|Buy and Sell Forex Currency||Service tax amount|
|Up to Rs 1 lakh||0.18% of the gross value or Rs45 - whichever is higher|
|Rs 1 lakh to Rs 10 lakhs||Rs 180 + 0.09% of the amount exceeding Rs. 1 lakh|
|> Rs. 10 lakhs||Rs. 990 + 0.018% of the amount exceeding Rs. 10 lakhs|
Tax Collected at Source (TCS)
- Tax Collected at Source (TCS) is applicable under the provision of Financial Act, 2020. To know more Click Here.
Limit of Amount that can be loaded on Forex Cards as per Liberated Remittance Scheme
- Maximum USD $250,000 in a financial year
*Note: Liberalised Remittance Scheme (LRS), is a facility where all resident individuals (as defined under FEMA 1999), including minors, are allowed to freely remit up to USD 250,000 per financial year (April – March) for any permissible current or capital account transaction or a combination of both.