Anyone can apply for a ForexPlus Card, no need to be an HDFC Bank customer.
The following are the KYC documents that are required along with a signed copy of the application form:
- Self-attested copy of PAN card - Mandatory
- Self-attested copy of valid passport - Mandatory
- Self-attested copy of valid Visa or Ticket - Optional for existing HDFC Bank customer and Mandatory for Non-HDFC Bank Customer
- Address proof, if the resident address is different from address mentioned on the passport
- Additional mandatory documents needed for non-HDFC Bank customers:
- Cancelled Cheque/Passbook
- Copy of 1 year Bank Statement
*The documents should pertain to the account from which the forex card will be funded.
- Any other such document as requested by HDFC Bank.
Please carry the applicable KYC documents along with self-attested copies at the time of collecting the card from branches or keep them ready in case of home delivery.
Please note the card will be activated only after complete verification of the KYC documents.
For more on the KYC documents required Click Here.