Card issuance Fee - Rs. 200 plus applicable GST per card
Reload Fee - Rs. 75 plus applicable GST per reload transaction
Re-issuance of Card Fee: Rs 100 per card
Transaction Charges : As mentioned below
|Sr No||Currency||ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee||Balance Enquiry Fee||ATM Cash Withdrawal Limit|
Saudi Riyal (SAR)
SAR 7.50 per transaction
SAR 2.00 per transaction
Cross currency charges
• For transactions where the transaction currency is different than the currency available on Hajj Umrah Forex card bank will charge cross currency markup of 3% on such transactions.
• Exchange rate used will be the VISA/MasterCard wholesale exchange rate prevailing at the time of the transaction.
• Exchange rate used will be the Mid-rate prevailing at the time of the transaction.
• The customer will be charged for availing GCAS facility of Visa as per the prevailing charges
Currency conversion charges:
|Buy and sell forex currency||GST Currency Conversion Rates|
|Up to INR 1,00,000/-||0.18% of the gross value or INR 45/- whichever is higher|
|Greater than INR 1,00,000/- & up to INR 10,00,000/-||INR 180 plus 0.09% of the amount exceeding INR 1,00,000/-|
|Above INR 10,00,000/-||INR 990 plus 0.018% of the amount exceeding INR 10,00,000/-, subject to a maximum of INR 10800/-|
*GST will be applicable on Currency Conversion & other fees as per prevailing rate
Tax Collected at Source (TCS):
- Tax Collected at Source (TCS) is applicable under the provision of Financial Act, 2020. To know more Click Here
Limit of Amount that can be loaded on Forex Cards as per Liberated Remittance Scheme
- Maximum USD $250,000 in a financial year
*Note: Liberalised Remittance Scheme (LRS), is a facility where all resident individuals (as defined under FEMA 1999), including minors, are allowed to freely remit up to USD 250,000 per financial year (April – March) for any permissible current or capital account transaction or a combination of both.