Anyone can apply for a Forex Card — no need to be an HDFC Bank customer
The following are the KYC documents that are required along with a signed copy of the application form:
- Self-attested copy of Pan card - Mandatory
- Self-attested copy of valid passport - Mandatory
- Self-attested copy of valid VISA or ticket - Optional for existing HDFC Bank customer and Mandatory for Non HDFC Bank Customer
- Address proof if the resident address is different from address mentioned on the passport
- Additional mandatory documents needed for non-HDFC Bank customers:
- Cancelled cheque/passbook
- Copy of 1-year bank statement*
*The account statement from which the forex card will be funded.
- Any other such document as requested by the HDFC Bank.
Carry the applicable original and self-attested copies of KYC documents at the time of collecting the card from branches or keep documents ready in case of home delivery.
Please note the card will be activated only after complete verification of the KYC documents.
For more on the KYC documents required Click Here.