Free Platinum Debit Card with domestic shopping limit of ₹ 5 lakhs (at merchant outlet & Online store) and ATM withdrawal limit of ₹ 1 lakh per day
Free add on International Debit Card for all other holders
Please login to NetBanking to change (Increase or decrease) the limit* on your Debit Card to suit your needs. Please note the limits can be increased up to the Permissible limits on your Debit Card.
Use your Debit Card over and above your daily shopping limit on select merchant categories i.e. Airlines, Education, Electronics, Medical, Travel, Tax Payments and Insurance without transaction decline* Click here to know more
- 1 CashBack point on every Rs. 100 spent on Telecom, Utilities.
- 1 CashBack point on every Rs. 200 spent on Groceries & Supermarket, Restaurant & Apparels, Entertainment
- Maximum cap of Rs. 750 per card per month
- No cashback points for all other categories apart from the ones above.
- Customers will receive cash back points on eligible MCC (Merchant Category Code) only. Click Here to Know More.
- CashBack points earned will be valid for redemption within the next 12 months after which your Cashback points will lapse.
How to Redeem?
1. Through NetBanking
Cards> Debit Cards > Enquire> CashBack Enquiry and Redemption> Account Number> Continue> Input the CashBack amount.
2. Through PhoneBanking: call PhoneBanking number. Keeping Customer ID and TIN or Debit Card and PIN for verification
- Free Personal Accidental Death cover of ₹ 10 lakhs* and free Air Accidental Death cover of ₹ 25 lakhs* on your account. Click here.
- Death Cover by Air / Road / Rail - Sum Insured up to Rs. 10 lac on your debit card. Click here for more details.
- International Air Coverage of Up to 3 Crore* on purchase of air ticket using your Debit Card. Click here to Know More.
- Fire & Burglary for the items purchased under Debit Card (upto 90 days) - Sum assured Rs. 200,000. Click here for more details.
- Loss of checked baggage - Sum assured Rs. 2,00,000. Click here for more details.
- For any Claims under Fire & Burglary Insurance/ Loss of checked baggage Insurance to be accepted & processed, the cardholder should have carried out at least 1 purchase transaction using the Debit Card, within 3 months prior to the event date.
- In the event the Insured Person(s) having multiple Cards issued by the Insured named in the Schedule, the Insurance Policy shall be applicable only for the Card, which has the highest Sum Insured / limit of Indemnity
- To know about consolidated insurance Features on HDFC Bank Debit Cards: Click Here.
- Zero Liability-You will not have any liability to any fraudulent Point of Sale transactions on the debit card, which take place upto 90 days prior to reporting the card loss. Click here for more details.
- Anywhere banking across our extensive Branch and ATM network.
- Bank from your home, office or on the go with our easy to use Free Phonebanking, Mobilebanking and Netbanking facilities
- Access to other bank ATMs in India*
- Transfer funds online to any bank across the country through NEFT / RTGS online
- Free BillPay facility
- Free Demand Drafts payable at HDFC Bank branch locations
- Free e-mail statements / passbook
- Free mobile and e-mail alerts (InstaAlert facility)
Fuel Surcharge Reversal:
Effective 1st January 2018, Fuel Surcharge would not be applicable for the transactions done on HDFC Bank swipe machines.
Airport Lounge access offer::
The card also gets you 2 complimentary access to Clipper lounges per quarter at airports across India. For the list of Clipper lounges where the offer is valid and condition,
Click here for VISA variant.
Click here for MasterCard variant
- Get preferential pricing on loans (Apply Online) and get access to our Super Premium Credit cards (Apply Online)
- Easy investments with high returns. Open a Fixed Deposit instantly through NetBanking
- Save on charges when you apply for loans, credit cards and more*
- Demat account free for the first year*
*Terms and Conditions apply – Features and Benefits may vary subject to corporate offer