The Millennial life is the one you want to share with your friends and the people you love. The HDFC Bank Millennia Prepaid Card helps you experience and share the Millennial life in the truest sense.
There are not one, but many attractive features of this Prepaid Card for millennials. Here’s a list of reasons to sign up:
- Cash withdrawal at POS in India with maximum withdrawal limit of Rs 5000 per day & Rs.10000 per month. Per transaction limit is Rs. 2000
- Get up to ₹5,000* CashBack every year
- Earn 5% CashBack on shopping via PayZapp and SmartBuy
- 2.5% CashBack on all online spends
- 1% CashBack on all offline spends and wallet reloads
- Earn a CashBack of ₹200 on your first load of ₹5000 or above every year. This will be processed within 90 working days.
- Avail Personal Accidental Insurance Cover of ₹1,00,000. This can be availed only if the card is used for shopping at least once in the last 30 days (excluding ATM Transactions).
- The HDFC Millennia Prepaid Card offers 24/7 access to NetBanking and PhoneBanking
- Enjoy free SMS alerts of all transactions and ensure complete peace of mind
- In case of lost, theft or damage, not only get your Card replaced easily, but cardholders are also protected with zero lost Card liability post hot listing the Card
- The Millennia Prepaid Card is accepted across all MasterCard enabled ATMs, online and Point-of-Sale terminals (POS) merchant outlets in India.
- Track all transactions using the Millennia Prepaid Card NetBanking portal.
- The Millennia Prepaid Card comes with a validity of 5 years.
- The maximum Card balance can be up to ₹2 lac at any given point in time.
- Free Balance enquiry at Prepaid Card NetBanking Portal
- The cash withdrawal limit is Rs. 1 lakh per month
HDFC Bank Millennia Prepaid Card powered by MasterCard Contactless gives you a hassle free checkout experience while making payments at merchant outlets. The maximum transaction value for a contactless transaction is capped at Rs.5000/-
To know more on contactless – Click here
Important terms and conditions:
The yearly CashBack is for illustration purposes and the customer will get CashBack as per eligibility. Cash withdrawal at POS in India with maximum withdrawal limit of ₹2,000/- per transaction, Rs. 5000 per day & Rs. 10000 per month). Standard charges as applicable. Charges are subject to change. Maximum CashBack is up to Rs. 400 per month. Per transaction value of Rs. 200 or above will be eligible for a CashBack. Monthly CashBack will be processed within 90 working days for valid/success/not reversed transactions. Personal accidental insurance cover feature can be availed only if the card is used for shopping at least once in the last 30 days excluding ATM transactions.
Transaction limit on POS and ECOM up to balance available on the card.