You will get some exclusive features and benefits with your HDFC Bank PettyCash Card
- Card that can be used at all Visa / Rupay ATMs in India, the HDFC MoneyPlus PettyCash Card offers 24/7 access to NetBanking and PhoneBanking.
- Take advantage of easy administration and tracking.
- Track the transactions by using Prepaid card Netbanking portal.
- It is an open loop prepaid card with a validity of 5 years.
- The maximum card balance can be up to Rs. 2 lac. (Provided Card Holder KYC is in place)
- Cards can be used at all Point-of-Sale terminals (POS), online and at ATMs
- Cash withdrawal at POS ( Point of Sale) in India with maximum withdrawal limit of Rs 5000 per day & Rs. 10000 per month. Per transaction limit is Rs. 2000
- It is specifically designed for corporates to manage their petty cash expenses
Did you know?
- You can withdraw cash at any VISA / Rupay ATM in India.
- A MoneyPlus PettyCash Card can only be used in India.
- You can swipe your Card at any Merchant outlets in India.
- You can check the balance on your card at any ATM or Prepaid card Netbanking Portal.
How do I get the HDFC Bank MoneyPlus PettyCash Card and how to Reload the card?How do I get the HDFC Bank MoneyPlus PettyCash Card and how to Reload the card?
- Visit our Prepaid SmartCard Solutions Portal at below Link
- Update your contact details under Apply Now section and our representative will connect with you
- You can place the loading / reloading reqeust through ENET (Our representative will explain you in details about ENET)