Paytm HDFC Bank Mobile Credit Card Fees and Charges:
- Annual Membership Fee: Rs. 149 + GST
- First Year Fee waived upon spending Rs. 1,000 (Non-EMI spends) within the first 30 days
- Renewal Year Fee waived upon spending Rs. 25,000 (Non-EMI spends) in the 12 months period
Please Note : For customers onboarded prior to 1st April 2023, the below charges shall continue to be applicable till the time they are moved into annual pricing.
- Monthly Membership Fee: Rs. 29 + GST
- Monthly Fee waived off on retail spends of Rs.5,000 in a month (Non-EMI Spends)
Such customers (onboarded prior to 1st April 2023) shall be moved into the annual pricing cycle from 1 year of their card open date.
If a customer has opened his card on 1st October 2022, he shall be moved into the annual pricing cycle on 2nd October 2023. Till such time the customer shall continue to be charged on a monthly basis.
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Effective 1st July 2017, Goods & Services Tax (GST) is applicable on all Fees, Charges and Interest transactions. The applicable GST would be dependent on place of provision (POP) and place of supply (POS). If POP and POS are in the same state then applicable GST would be CGST and SGST/UTGST else, IGST.
GST for Fees & Charges / Interest transactions billed on statement date will reflect in the next month's statement.
GST levied will not be reversed on any dispute on Fees & Charges / interest
Effective January 2023, please note the below additions in the Fees and Charges structure
- Rental Payments – 1% fee will be applicable on rental transactions from the second rental transaction onwards of the same calendar month.
- International DCC Transactions – 1% mark-up fees to be levied on International DCC Transactions