2% Cashback on purchases on Paytm [Mall + Movies + Mini App] Max. Cap per Calendar Month - Rs. 250
- 1% Cashback on all other Select Paytm Spends Max. Cap per Calendar Month - Rs. 250
- 0.5% Cashback on all other retail transactions Max. Cap per Calendar Month - Rs. 500
Cashback is not applicable for wallet loads, fuel spends, EMI spends, rental spends and government spends.
Cashback is accrued as Cashpoints in your card account, which can be redeemed post statement generation. Cashpoints can be redeemed as Cashback along with other redemption categories.
Effective 1st April 2023, cashpoints for a particular month shall be accrued in your card account in the first week of the subsequent month on a cumulative basis.
To know more, click here
1. Effective 1st January 2023, cashback accruals and redemptions have undergone the below mentioned changes.
a. Rental Payments – No cashback will be given on rental payments
b. Government Spends – No cashback will be given on government spends
c. Grocery Spends - Accruals on Grocery Spends will be capped at 1000 cashpoints per month
d. Travel Redemption – Redemption of Travel Reward Points will be capped at 50,000 points per month
2. Effective 1st February 2023, cashback redemptions have further been modified as under.
a. Overall cashback redemption will be capped at 3000 points per month.
b. 70% points + 30% minimum pay system - A minimum of 30% pay system has been introduced for redemption of points on select categories only.
Please Note : Only the mentioned categories basis the Merchant IDs / Terminal IDs in the list shall be applicable for relevant cashbacks. To view the list, please click here.
Free credit period:
Avail up to 50 days of interest free credit on your Credit Card.
Utility Bill Payments : Register your Credit Card with SmartPay, HDFC Bank's Utility Bill payment service. You can then ensure that all your utility bills are paid on time, conveniently and easily
Zero cost liability : If you lose your Card, report it immediately to our 24-hour call centre. After reporting the loss, you have a zero liability on any fraudulent transactions made on your card.
- Upgrade to Paytm HDFC Bank Credit Card by spending Rs.10,000 in 3 consecutive months (Non-EMI Spends and Non-Rental Spends)
- First Year Fee waived upon spending Rs. 1,000 (Non-EMI spends) within the first 30 days
- Renewal Year Fee waived upon spending Rs. 25,000 (Non-EMI spends) in the 12 months period
Please Note : For customers onboarded prior to 1st April 2023, the below benefit shall be applicable till the time they are moved into annual pricing.
- Get monthly fee waived off on retail spends of Rs.2,500 in a month (Non-EMI spends)
Such customers (onboarded prior to 1st April 2023) shall be moved into the annual pricing cycle from 1 year of their card open date.
If a customer has opened his card on 1st October 2022, he shall be moved into the annual pricing cycle on 2nd October 2023. Till such time the customer shall continue to be part of Monthly Membership Fee cycle and the Monthly Spend Based Fee Waiver Benefit shall be applicable.
Upto 20% discount* on partner restaurants via Dineout while using your HDFC Bank Credit Card.