- Joining / Renewal Membership Fee – Rs. 500/- Plus Applicable Taxes
- To view all the fees and charges applicable on your Bharat Credit Card, go to 'Manage Your Credit Cards -> Personal MITC'
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Effective 1st July 2017 Service Tax , KKC & SBC of 15% is replaced by Goods&Service Tax (GST) at 18%
- The applicable GST would be dependent on place of provision (POP) and place of supply (POS).If POP and POS is in the same state then applicable GST Would be CGST and SGST/UTGST else, IGST.
- GST For FEE & Charges / Interest transactions Billed on statement date will reflect in next month statement.
- GST levied will not be reversed on Any dispute on Fee & Charges / interest.
For card sourced effective 01-11- 2020, Below T&Cs are applicable
1. The Bank reserves the right to cancel the Card in case the Card remains inactive and is not used for effecting any transaction for a continuous period of 6 (Six) months after prior written notice sent on the email address and/or phone number and/or communication address, registered in the records of the Bank.