1. What is the Credit Period on Purchase Card?
30 + 15 Days
2. Do we get reward points in Purchase Credit Card?
No. There are no reward points for spends in Purchase Credit Card
3.Is the customer eligible for cashback?
No. The customer is not eligible for Cashback.
4. Is the customer eligible for Fuel surcharge waiver?
No, the customer is not eligible for Fuel Surcharge Waiver
5. Can corporate revolve on purchase credit Card?
No. The Corp cannot revolve on Purchase Credit Card
6. Can a Corporate restrict usage of cards on certain merchants?
Yes, Merchant Category Code (MCC) wise restriction is possible on Purchase Card, relevant MCC group/promo id needs to be selected by corporate on the MID while submitting application.
7. Can multiple Purchase Card be issued to a company?
Yes, multiple Purchase Card can be issued to a company as per their requirement upto a maximum of ten cards.
8. What are the payment options for Purchase Card?
Payments can be made via cheque, auto debits or online modes such as NEFT, RTGS Full payment needs to be made by the corporate to Bank
9. Is auto-debit option for credit card payment possible on Purchase Card?
Yes, auto debit is possible on Purchase Card