- Access online MIS tool anytime, anywhere
- Get customized reports on expenses, category of spends and merchants for better informed business decisions
- View detailed transaction information at employee level
- Get consolidated reports for transactions done around the world
- Easily integrate with existing accounting systems
- No need of saving bills - paperless claims
- Faster and efficient processing
- Simplify reconciliation and compliance tasks
- Earn 2 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent on your card
- Click here to know more about Reward Points Terms & Conditions
- Accident insurance cover of Rs 1 Crore for air travel and Rs 3 lakhs for road and rail travel.
Complimentary Priority Pass Membership
Get a complimentary Priority Pass Membership for preferential access to over 1200+ airport lounges around the world. Enjoy refreshments and use facilities including phones, faxes, and Internet and conference rooms.
Visit www.prioritypass.com for list of lounge details.
The Cardholder can avail 6 complimentary access to Priority Pass lounges outside India in a calendar year. All other access beyond this complimentary limit will be chargeable as per prevailing rates.
Priority Pass membership is on request. On issuance of credit card, a link on which Priority Pass could be applied will be sent to the customer.
Click here to apply for Priority Pass
Priority Pass Terms & Conditions
- Get 8 complimentary domestic lounge access per calendar year at various airports in India using MasterCard franchise lounge program.
Click here for for MasterCard Lounge list and Terms & Conditions
- 1% surcharge waived off on fuel transactions between Rs. 400 to Rs. 5,000 only, across all petrol pumps
- Maximum waiver capped at Rs. 1,000 per statement cycle (GST Applicable)
The HDFC Bank Corporate World Master Card is enabled for contactless payments, facilitating fast, convenient and secure payments at retail outlets.
*To see if your card is contactless, look for the contactless symbol network on your Card. You can use your card to make quick transactions at merchant locations accepting contactless cards.
Please note that in India, payment through contactless mode is allowed for a maximum of Rs. 2000 for a single transaction where you are not asked to input your Credit Card PIN. However, if the amount is higher than or equal to Rs. 2000, the card holder has to enter the Credit Card PIN for security reasons.
Disclaimer: Corporate Cards are issued by HDFC Bank on the recommendation of the company named in the application form ("Company") to facilitate payment of the expenses incurred/to be incurred for bonafide business purpose and the Corporate Card has such features and benefits as may be recommended/agreed to by the company