Resident Individuals (sole or joint account) who are involved in the process of farming and own Agricultural Land can apply for a Kisan Club Savings Account.
We offer two options for account operation:
- Intial pay-in and *HYB (Half Year Balance) requirement of Rs.2500 for urban, semi urban, rural branches.
- Charges on non-maintenance of HYB - Rs.750/- per half year.
- HYB NIL (A/c to be opened with IP of Rs.2500 as applicable
- Fixed Deposit maintenance of Rs. 25,000/-.
- Charges on non-maintenance (Rs. 25,000 in FD or Rs.2500 as HYB - Rs.750/- per half year.
The documents that you need to submit:
- Valid ID/ Address Proof.
- Cheque / Cash for Initial Pay-in: Initial Pay-in is the first amount that you need to deposit while opening an account..