What is Times Points?
Times points is a unique loyalty program which allows you to earn reward points for all your digital media usage (create/consume/share etc.) across digital properties of Times Internet Limited
How do I register for Times Points?
As a Times Points Debit Card holder you will be auto-registered for the Times points loyalty program. The registration will trigger an auto-generated mail to your bank registered email id.
Please follow the simple steps (Section A):
If you are an existing member to Times Points
1) In case you have registered using your mobile number or different email id, you will be auto-registered for the Times points loyalty program with HDFC Bank registered email.
Please follow the simple steps mentioned in Section A
Kindly note, your existing Times Points account will remain as is and points earn with your existing ID will not be added to your new Times Points account
In case you have registered for Times Points account using your same email id which is registered with HDFC bank, you do not need to do any further registration and you will continue to enjoy Times Points benefits
- Please check for an email in your banks registered email inbox sent from Times Points.
- Please open the email and look for a link for setting up your password.
- The link will redirect you to www.timespoint.com website and ask you to set your password.
- Your profile will be completed and you can start earning Times Points for all your surfing and other activities
How can I earn Times Points?
- Welcome Benefit 500 Times Points will be gifted after you use the card to shop for the first times.
- Earn Times Points every time you shop. Get 2 Times Points for every Rs. 150 spent.
- Earn Times Points based on the activities on the Times Internet Limited digital pages.
The list of Times Internet Limited digital properties are www.timesofindia.com, www.speakingtree.in, www.economictimes.com , www.itimes.com , www.maharashtratimes.com , www.eisamay.com , www.gaana.com , www.navgujratsamay.com , www.navbharattimes.com
Please note, you need to be logged in to your Times Points account for earning Times Points while consuming, sharing & creating content on above listed websites.
Where do I redeem Times Points?
Customer can redeem the Times Points by logging into www.timespoints.com. Redemption can be done against attractive gifts and offers.
- Click on the redeem tab and view the offers
- Select an offer and click on "Redeem"
- Enter delivery location with pin code verification
- Mention contact details and click on “Continue”
- Review and confirm your order.
- On successful redemption you will receive a confirmation on your registered email id.
- You can manage your Times Points thru an Times Points App available on iOS& Android Platform
- Please check for the confirmation email
In case of query regarding registration to Times Points account, earning and redemption of Times Point please write to CS@timespointsdebit.com
How Can I get my Times Points Debit Card?
If you are an existing HDFC Bank account holder following are the process to get a Times Points Debit Card:
1. Please visit the nearest HDFC Bank branch and apply for Times Points Debit card
2. Please visit HDFC Bank NetBanking and Upgrade your existing card to Times Points Debit Card
3. Call Phone banking and put a request for new request for Times Points Debit Card(in case you do not have any debit card) or request for upgrade of your card to Times Point Debit card.
In case you do not have existing account with HDFC bank then we would request you to visit nearest branch to open an account and request for Times Points Debit card.
When do the Times Points expire?
Your earned points are valid for 12 months from the date of earning. The points will expire on the 1st of every month.
Can I convert my TimesPoints into real cash?
No, TimesPoints do not have an extrinsic monetary value. You can redeem the points to avail promotional coupons and discount vouchers.
Except for digital media consumption, what is the other medium of earning Times Points?
HDFC bank Times Point Debit card gives customer unique opportunity to earn Times Points even when they are not online. Customer can earn Times Points by simply using their debit card for all their spends on POS or online.