Now upgrade to HDFC Bank Platinum Debit Card in a Fast and Convenient way through NetBanking in 3 simple steps:
1. Login to NetBanking, click on "Cards Tab" and select "Debit Card Upgrade" under the Debit Card request section.
2. Select - existing Debit Card number
3. Select and confirm - existing Debit Card number
Following points to be noted for applying to a HDFC Bank Platinum Debit Card through NetBanking :
- The annual fee (plus applicable taxes) for the new Debit Card will be levied, as applicable. This is waived off for Imperia, Preferred and Classic customers.
- This facility is available only for Savings / Salary Account holders where the mode of operation in account is Singly / Either or Survivor.
- This facility will not be available for Minor and NRO Accounts.
- In addition to the due diligence requirements under KYC norms, the Bank is required to obtain Permanent Account Number (PAN) or alternatively declaration in Form No. 60 or 61 as specified under the Income Tax Act / Rules, for the purpose of issuing a Debit Card.
- Issuance of the new upgraded Debit Card is subject to successful processing of the request as per customer eligibility. The upgraded Debit Card will be delivered to mailing address on record within Next 5 Working Days (for Metro Locations). To know your location specific delivery time, please click here.
- Your existing Debit Card will get deactivated within 3 working days of receipt of your new upgraded Debit Card. (Incase your new Debit Card is sent to Branch, the existing Debit Card shall be de-activated after 15 days from date of despatch of the new Debit Card)
Click Here to apply for HDFC Bank Platinum Debit Card through NetBanking