Please Note: The new issuance of Easyshop DebitCard has been stopped. The charges will be applicable as per your eligibility and new debit card variant.
Incase of reissuance or renewal the same variant will be dispatched to the customer.
- Daily Domestic ATM withdrawal limits: Rs. 25,000
- *Per day ATM withdrawal limit on your Debit Card is now capped at ₹2 lacs for security purposes.
- Daily Domestic Shopping limits: Rs. 2.75 lacs
- Cash withdrawal facility can now be availed across merchant establishments with a maximum upper limit of Rs.2,000/ day on your HDFC Bank Debit Cards, maximum Cash at POS limit per month is of Rs. 10,000/-
Please login to NetBanking to change (Increase or decrease) the limit* on your Debit Card to suit your needs. Please note the limits can be increased up to the Permissible limits on your Debit Card.
- Dynamic Limits:
*Per day ATM withdrawal limit on your Debit Card is now capped at ₹2 lacs for security purposes.
- Effective 1st January 2018, Fuel Surcharge would not be applicable for the transactions done on HDFC Bank swipe machines .
- Mobile phone alerts for every new transaction! Click here for more on Insta Alerts
- Assistance from Visa and MasterCard anywhere you are, worldwide
- Zero Liability*: You will not have any liability to any fraudulent Point of Sale transactions on the debit card, which take place upto 30 days prior to reporting the card loss. Click here for more details.
- Pay Bills or Shop online using your HDFC Bank Debit Card by using Verified by Visa/ MasterCard Secure Code service.
The HDFC Bank Debit Card is enabled for contactless payments, facilitating fast, convenient and secure payments at retail outlets.
*To see if your Card is contactless, look for the contactless network symbol on your Card. You can use your Card to make quick transactions at merchant locations accepting contactless Cards.
Information on Contactless Debit Card - Click Here
Please note that in India, payment through contactless mode is allowed for a maximum of ₹5000 for a single transaction where you are not asked to input your Debit Card PIN. However, if the amount is higher than or equal to ₹5000, the Card holder has to enter the Debit Card PIN for security reasons.
Kindly note, effective 1st June 2015, Movida service will be discontinued for HDFC Bank Debit Cards.
Please Note - In case purchase/ transaction is returned/ cancelled/ reversed, cashback points toward posted towards transactions will be reversed.
As per RBI guidelines, effective 1st Oct'2020 all New Debit Cards issued by the bank is mandatorily disabled for International usage (POS,Online and ATM). This is to in the interest of the security measures taken by the bank on the basis of the guideline RBI/2019-2020/142 DPSS.CO.PD No. 1343/02.14.003/2019-20 dated 15th January 2020
Be assured, you can continue to use your card for all domestic purposes. (POS, Online, ATM)."
- As per RBI guidelines, as of 7th February 2021 all debit card issued will be disabled for E-commerce, contactless and International usage. The card can be swiped and used at any ATMs in India
- As per RBI guidelines, as of 7th February all existing debit cards which were not active for international usage are disabled and are only active for domestic usage.
- As per RBI guidelines, as of 7th February all existing debit cards which are not active for Ec-ommerce and contactless usage will be disabled and will be active for only POS and ATM usage
NRO Debit Card will continue to be enabled only for domestic usage as per regulatory mandate.Contactless per day limit is of transaction Rs. 5000/-