1. What is the logic of Maker and Checker?
Maker is someone who will raise a service request or a ticket through Corporate Portal on behalf of the card holder.
Checker is the authorized signatory as per corporate card program who has been provided with approving rights for the service request or for the tickets raised through Corporate Portal.
2. Which is the recommended browser to access Commercial Card Portal?
Bank recommends the users to access Commercial Card Portal through Google Chrome & through Internet Explorer Version 11 or above.
3. Do we need to do any settings in the system to access Commercial Card Portal?
Kindly refer to the on boarding mailer which has the file “Recommended Browser & System Settings for accessing Commercial Credit Card Portal”.
4. What is the process to obtain access to new users?
Kindly raise the request with your Relationship Manager for the details on obtaining access to new users (both Maker & Checker).
5. We want to give access to checker queue to our employee who is not an authorized signatory as per bank records. What is the process for the same?
Access to Checker queue can be given only to authorized signatories (AUS) as per the Board Resolution (BR) shared with the Bank. Hence, to give Checker access to an individual who is not an AUS, we request you to share the revised BR with the Bank including the name of the individual.
6. If we don’t login for a period of time whether the user ID will be disabled?
We recommend the user to access Commercial Card Portal once in 30 days to keep the user ID’s active on the platform.
7. Is there any dedicated desk to report any technical issues related to this Portal?
We request you to connect with your Relationship Manager for immediate assistance
8. One of the users has resigned from the organization. We want the user ID to be deleted from the platform. What is the process for the same?
We require approval of the authorized signatory to enable us delete the user ID. Please note that to delete the ENet user id, you need to share a separate request form with the regional ENet Support Unit.
9. How many virtual cards can be created through one primary card in a day?
300 virtual cards can be created through one primary card in a day.
10. Can we search Vendor Name basis key word instead of inputting the exact name?
Yes, this is possible. After entering 3 characters of the vendor name, add an Asterisk (*) symbol and do the search.
11. The Virtual cards that would be created for Vendors/Employees shall be out of the limit on the card or out of the Open to Buy (OTB)?
Virtual Card creation happens by debiting the OTB on the card. Accordingly, you can create Virtual Cards as and when instant credit of payment happens on the Primary card.
12. Is there any turnaround time (TAT) for the Checker to approve the requests raised through Corporate Portal?
There is no specific TAT being defined in the system for corporate users. Nonetheless, since the requests raised through the Portal is to meet the immediate requirements of the employee or card holder, we recommend the same to be approved by the Checker on priority.
13. In the absence of one authorized signatory, can another authorized signatory approve the tickets raised on Corporate Portal?
Yes, the same can be done through the option “Case self-assignment”, available on Corporate Portal.
14. How a user needs to obtain access to soft token?
Corporate can connect with our regional Enet Support Desk for soft token issuance.