Kisan Gold Card is finance to farmers for specified sum of money, towards his farm requirements like production of crop, post-harvest, repair & maintenance and consumption need of the farmer. Funding is also done for purchase of farm machinery, implements, irrigation equipment and construction of storage structures etc...
Eligibility: Individual farmer/ Joint borrower. All major applicant up to age of 60 years, above 60 years legal heir is mandatory.
Type of facilities:
- Cash Credit/Over draft: To meet crop production cost & expenses towards consumption, post-harvest expenses and repair & maintenance
- Term Loan: For investment purpose like land development, purchase of farm implement, Irrigation equipment etc.
- Quantum of finance: Quantum of finance is based up on land under cultivation, cropping pattern & scale of finance.
- Primary: Hypothecation of crop & assets created out of bank finance
- Collateral: Mortgaged of agricultural land/Urban Property/Liquid security
- Tenure: Five year
- Other Benefit:
- Free Personal accidental insurance coverage of farmer, up to Rs. 2,00,000/-,
- Crop Insurance available for all notified crop under Prdhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana,
- Issuance of Rupay Farmer Platinum debit card for hassle free transaction.
- Application Form
- KYC of Borrower/Co-borrower/Guarantor
- Copy of Land records
- Copy of Govt. land rate of agriculture land
- Latest updated passbook/bank statement