- Accidental hospitalisation cover of Rs. 50,000 per annum. This is a reimbursement cover for the first applicant.
- Daily cash allowance* once a year at Rs. 500 per day, for a maximum of 15 days per year, for each day of hospitalisation due to an accident.
- Your claim will be processed only if you have used your HDFC Bank Debit Card at a merchant establishment at least once in the 6 months prior to the date of hospitalisation.
- Death Cover by Air / Road / Rail - Sum Insured of Rs. 5 lac on your Rewards Debit Card (Debit Card should be active at retail OR on-line stores at least once every 30 days to keep the free Personal Death Insurance cover on their Debit Card active)
- Additional International Air Coverage of flat Rs.25 Lakhs on purchase of air ticket using your Debit Card
- Fire & Burglary for the items purchased under Debit Card (upto 90 days) - Sum assured Rs. 200,000
- Loss of checked baggage - Sum assured Rs. 2,00,000
(For any Claims under Fire & Burglary Insurance/ Loss of checked baggage Insurance to be accepted & processed, the cardholder should have carried out at least 1 purchase transaction using the Debit Card, within 3 months prior to the event date)
- To know more about debit card, click here
- Free Rewards International Debit Card free for the first applicant with a cash withdrawal limit of Rs 50,000 per day and a shopping limit of Rs 3.5 lakh per day
- Free Debit Card for the primary account holder
- If the first applicant is a woman and new to the bank, our special free Woman's Advantage Debit Card with cash withdrawals of upto Rs. 25,000 per day and shopping (POS) limit of Rs. 2.75 lacs per day will be issued by default.
- Merchant Discounts: Apollo Pharmacy - Apollo Pharmacy - 20% off on Apollo branded products
Rewards Point Programme
- 5% savings on your everyday spends on partner merchants. Enjoy up to 2000* Reward points per month
- Shop with big brands across categories like Grocery, Fuel, Railways, Online & Pharmacy to earn your monthly reward points
- Preferential rates on Fixed Deposits
- Annual maintenance charge waiver on first year of first Demat account
- Free InstaAlerts
- Free Payable-at-Par cheque book with no usage charges. With this facility, outstation cheques issued by you (for clearing) will be treated as local cheques, at any HDFC Bank location.
- Free lifetime BillPay & InstaAlerts for all Bank Account holders
- Free passbook facility for all individual account holders
- Free e-mail statements
- Free SMS alerts
- Easy banking with facilities like NetBanking, PhoneBanking and MobileBanking that allow you to check your account balance, pay utility bills, or even stop cheque payments via SMS
- Free travellers’ cheques
- National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) facility
- Doorstep Banking services i.e Cash Pickup / Instrument Pickup and Cash Delivery available on call for Senior citizens*. CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE
- To know more Open Savings Account Online