How to get Petrol Card?
IndianOil Corporation Limited (IOCL) and HDFC Bank have launched a co-branded IndianOil HDFC Bank Credit Card that promises unmatched fuel benefits. It allows you to win Fuel Points on every fuel refill carried out at IndianOil fuel outlets and on bill payments, grocery shopping and other utility payments. Based on the maximum Fuel Points that can be rewarded every month, cardholders could end up earning up to 50 litres of free fuel every year.
Both IOCL and HDFC Bank offer rewards and fuel consumption benefits which are unparalleled. These rewards are available on both RuPay and Visa platforms. Here are some of the fuel-specific benefits available with the IndianOil HDFC Bank Credit Card:
- Earn 5% of your spends with IOCL card. This will be up to a maximum of 250 Fuel Points per month for the first six months, followed by a maximum of 150 Fuel Points per month for the next six months.
- Get 5% Fuel Points on grocery shopping and bill payments, subject to a maximum of 100 Fuel Points per month on each category. Transaction values should be a minimum of Rs. 150.
- Earn 1 Fuel Point for every Rs. 150 worth of shopping in any other category, other than the ones mentioned above.
- Also get 1% fuel surcharge waiver, up to a maximum of Rs. 250 per statement cycle. In order to earn these waivers, transaction values should be a minimum of Rs. 400.
- Do note that the Fuel Points are valid for two years from the date of accumulation.
Once earned, you can redeem these Fuel Points (FP) to get IndianOil XTRAREWARDSTM Points (XRP). These XRPs, in turn, can be redeemed for free fuel at over 20,000 participating IndianOil fuel outlets across India. [1 FP = 3 XRP; 1 XRP = Rs. 0.30]
Now that you have a whopping 50 litres of fuel lined up let’s look at some other features and benefits of the IndianOil HDFC Bank Credit Card.
- Redeem the Fuel Points against the catalogue of products through HDFC Bank Netbanking.
- These points can also be redeemed as cashback on the Fuel card.
- The joining/membership renewal fee for the IndianOil HDFC Bank Credit Card is Rs. 500 plus taxes, as applicable. However, your renewal fee is waived if you spend above Rs. 50,000 in the previous year.
- Avail up to 50 days of interest-free credit period on the card, from the date of purchase.
- Report the loss of this card at the 24-hour call centre, and any fraudulent use of the card after the reporting will not be your liability.
How can you get the IndianOil HDFC Bank Credit Card?
Getting this card is relatively easy. The following criteria must be met:
- You should be between the age of 21 and 60 years (65 in case you are self-employed).
- If you are a salaried applicant, you must have a minimum monthly income of Rs. 12,000. If you are a self-employed applicant, you must furnish an income tax return with higher than 2 lakhs as income per annum.
- You can visit the HDFC Bank website or your nearest HDFC Bank branch. The card was also launched across 135 IndianOil fuel outlets in cities like Guwahati, Bhopal, Kochi, Vishakapatnam, Lucknow, Indore, Ranchi, Nagpur, Shillong, Varanasi, Jalandhar and Panjim. You can choose to apply for the IndianOil HDFC Bank Credit Card through one of these available options and start earning free fuel right away!
So, apply for the IndianOil HDFC Bank Credit Card today to enjoy its many benefits.