Fastag login learn how to login Fastag account
FASTag is a prepaid card enabling travellers to cross toll booths without stopping to pay cash. A partnership with the National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC), HDFC Bank FASTag aims to ensure seamless commute across state and national highways. From 16th February 2021 onwards, it has become compulsory to have FASTag else you will need to pay double the toll amount.
The FASTag works like any other prepaid account. The amount loaded in the account is linked to a unique FASTag number. Using Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology, every time the car with the unique FASTag number displayed on the windshield crosses a toll booth, the system captures the tag number. It deducts appropriate toll charges from the FASTag wallet account.
Users are given access to a web portal to manage their FASTag account at their convenience. To sign up for the program, a user has to complete a one-time registration to activate the unique Tag number for their vehicle. Click here to know more about registering for FASTag.
All you need to know about how to login to FASTag account?
A registered user receives the User ID and Wallet ID in the welcome mailer sent to the registered e-mail ID or mobile number.
1. If you have registered as an individual, you can access your account using the Retail Login. Instead, if you have signed up as a corporate user, you can log in from the Corporate Login on the home page of the FASTag portal.
2. Enter your user ID in the field, which is a 12-digit numeric number beginning with the digits 17 or 18. You can find your user ID in the welcome mailer sent to your registered e-mail ID/ Mobile Number
3. If you cannot find your user ID, you could also login using your 14-digit Wallet ID
4. Enter your password and then click login to access your FASTag portal. Once logged in, you can access and manage all aspects of your FASTag account.
Your FASTag login is useful for multiple purposes
1. Manage Your Account – The FASTag login home page allows you to view your road user profile, the vehicle registered, wallet ID, and account details. It also enables users to view or download wallet statements in an excel format.
2. Service Requests – A user can use the FASTag customer login
To raise service requests to close an account
Raise transaction disputes for unauthorised debits, if any, and
Whitelist or activate your RFID tag and wallet for use.
3. Recharge Wallet – The FASTag login could also be used to top up and recharge your FASTag balance instantly. The online recharge reflects in the account immediately and is readily available for use. This facility allows users to recharge on-the-go as well.
4. Monitoring – A user can also use the FASTag login to review wallet transactions, monitor spending on toll plazas, and download statements for specific periods.
The benefits of FASTag are numerous
1. Save Time and Fuel: With FASTag, users can save time and fuel as the RFID automatically scans the tag number and deducts appropriate toll charges from the account. FASTag users need not stop to wait at toll plazas and can cross state boundaries swiftly.
2. Ease in transacting and monitoring: All FASTag users can opt for SMS or e-mail updates on toll deductions and outstanding balance. They can also use FASTag login to view and download toll charges statements.
3. Earn rewards: - With FASTag, users can earn 2.5% CashBack on all transactions made at National Highways.
HDFC Bank FASTag portal has been designed keeping customer’s convenience in mind. Users can use HDFC Bank FASTag login and portal as a one-stop platform to manage and monitor all their FASTag transactions at a single click.
Get your FASTag Card now!
Know How to check fastag balance online in 4 simple steps
*Any information or charges mentioned above are subjected to change. Please connect with the HDFC Bank team to know the latest information.