X Reasons why you should be using a mobile wallet if you aren't already
A mobile wallet is just what it sounds like – a wallet that exists on your smartphone instead of in your pocket. Details of your credit and debit cards are stored securely with the bank, allowing you to make payments to both, people and vendors, whether at a mall or grocery store right from your mobile.
Don’t have a mobile wallet? Just download one to your smartphone to make life easier. It’s an e-ticket into the world of convenient finances, assured security, and efficiency like you’ve never had before!
Reasons to move to a mobile wallet
- Convenience: Mobile wallets enable transactions to be completed instantly. With a few taps here and a few clicks there, you’re done. No more waiting in long lines or going to the ATM to withdraw cash. There’s no better satisfaction than purchasing what you want in a quick and convenient manner.
- Easy and quick: When you use a mobile wallet, you don’t need to keep entering your card number, expiry date, CVV code etc. every time you make a purchase. Once you enter your details, they are stored, and with a click, your payment goes through. Moreover, when you are in a store, you can avoid digging through your bag to search for your wallet; instead, just pick up your phone which is always handy, , scan Bharat QR code and you’re done. It’s that easy!
- Easily accessible: With all your card details in one place, your day-to-day transactions become easier to process. Plus, your phone is always easily accessible, serving more than just a communication device.
- Wide range of uses: A mobile wallet can be used for various transactions, such as bill payments (DTH, electricity, water, broadband, cable, etc.), buying tickets for flights, buses or trains, purchasing movie tickets, buying groceries, and even transferring money. These days the reach of a mobile wallet has gone far and wide.
- Never miss a payment: With your hectic and erratic schedules, you may tend to forget the date on which your bills are due. A mobile wallet can be your saviour in such times. Set up autopay and the app will automatically pay your bills on the specified date. This lets you go about your days hassle-free.
- Security: Your physical wallet can be stolen, but your mobile wallet cannot. Even if you lose your phone, your mobile wallet has security settings that ensure only you can access it. So, no one can just reach in and grab your debit card. Moreover, when data is transmitted via a mobile wallet for making payments, the account number isn’t communicated. Instead, encrypted payment codes are used to ensure security.
- Discounts and offers: Mobile wallets often have promotions, Reward Points, CashBack, bonuses, gifts, and other incentives that can save you money.
A one-of-a-kind app that’s left a lasting impression is PayZapp from HDFC Bank. It’s an app that allows you to manage your finances efficiently and conveniently – all while you’re on the go. It has several stand out features, ranging from its CashBack and Reward Point offers, which allows you to maximise on your savings, exclusive tie up with Flipkart store, shop, compare and buy, amongst many more.
It also has one of the most significant benefits of this mobile wallet that outshines others. Through PayZapp, you don’t have to load money in your wallet to make transactions. Moreover, you can link your Debit and Credit Cards allowing you to make your transactions through the linked card. This gives you a higher transfer limit, as compared to other digital wallets
This gives you more freedom to pay more than just bills or for shopping, but also for making fund transfers to other parties.
So, if you’re looking to simplify your financial management, why not download PayZapp and bring some convenience and ease to your life.
* The information provided in this article is generic in nature and for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for specific advice in your own circumstances.