Advantages Of Save Smart And Save Max Credit Cards
Being in the distribution business is more competitive than one can imagine. And who knows that better than you! Whether it’s ensuring that there is enough working capital or putting in the time and effort to network and build relations, every step is demanding. In the retail business, however, one of the most challenging aspects is strategising purchases to get the maximum pricing advantage without unnecessarily blocking capital in your inventory.
With the extent of competitive pricing that exists in the industry, every discount, offer and cashback you get goes a long way in helping your business. And we, at HDFC Bank, are always looking for ways to help entrepreneurs further their business goals. And so, we are delighted to announce the launch of the Best Price HDFC Bank Save Smart and Best Price HDFC Bank Save Max Credit Cards, in collaboration with Best Price.
What does the Best Price HDFC Bank Save Smart Credit Card offer?
Maintaining an inventory, tracking the latest market trends and building a rapport with vendors means you must be smart with credit. And for businesspersons like you, a Credit Card is the key to your day to day transactions. Keeping that in mind, HDFC Bank has introduced the Best Price HDFC Bank Save Smart Credit Card that has a limit of up to Rs 1 lakh, to ensure your business functions smoothly and reduce or eliminate any financial bottlenecks.
The Best Price HDFC Bank Save Smart Credit Card also offers several benefits and privileges:
- You get 1% CashBack* on every Best Price purchase up to Rs 10,000
- You get 0.5% CashBack on all other retail purchases
*The 1% CashBack is capped at Rs 150 per month.
- Launch offer: Get CashBack of Rs 500 every month for the entire first year on purchases of Rs 25,000 and above.
- Activation benefit: Get a Best Price voucher of Rs 150 on a minimum of four purchases within the first 90 days of card activation.
- Quarterly voucher: Get a Best Price voucher of Rs 500 on spending Rs 75,000 in a quarter.
- Fuel surcharge waiver: Enjoy fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions between Rs 400 and Rs 5,000, up to a maximum of Rs 250 per statement cycle.
- Joining fee waiver: Get a waiver on the joining fee by simply spending Rs 20,000 within the first 90 days of card activation.
- Renewal fee waiver: Get a waiver of Rs 500 on your renewal fee by spending Rs 50,000 within the first 90 days of card activation.
With the CashBack system offered on Save Smart Credit Card, you can get savings each time you make a retail purchase. And since your business depends mainly on retail shopping, you can save up to Rs 10,000 in a year, on spending Rs 3 lakhs.
What does the Best Price HDFC Bank Save Max Credit Card offer?
For bigger business needs, you can turn to the Best Price HDFC Bank Save Max Credit Card. This premium card has a credit limit of over Rs 1 lakh, and offers certain additional benefits:
- You get 6 reward points on every Best Price purchase
- You get 4 reward points on all utility, dining, IRCTC transactions
- You get 2 reward points on all other retail purchases
* 1 reward point = Rs 0.30
- Launch offer: Enjoy a CashBack of Rs 500 every month for the entire first year on purchases of Rs 25,000 and above.
- Activation benefit: Get a Best Price voucher of Rs 250 on a minimum of four purchases within the first 90 days of card activation.
- Quarterly voucher: Get a Best Price voucher of Rs 1,000 on spending Rs 1,50,000 and more in a quarter.
- Lounge visits: Get access to the airport lounge for eight visits every year.
- Fuel surcharge waiver: Enjoy fuel surcharge waiver, on your fuel transactions between Rs 400 and Rs 5,000, up to a maximum of Rs 250 per statement cycle.
- Joining fee waiver: Get a waiver on the joining fee by simply spending Rs 30,000 within the first 90 days of card activation.
- Renewal fee waiver: Also get a waiver of Rs 1,000 on your renewal fee by spending Rs 75,000 within the first 90 days of card activation.
With the Save Max card, the privileges you enjoy are not limited to just retail shopping. You also earn CashBack on paying utility bills and while making bookings on IRCTC. And as a business owner, you can benefit from a Credit Card that allows you save on payments and purchases. And the Best Price HDFC Bank Save Max Credit Card in collaboration with Best Price lets you save over Rs 30,000 every year on spending up to Rs 6 lakhs.
Benefits for your business
As a business owner, you know that every rupee counts! Cutting corners is not the way to run a successful business, and it’s not needed either. Strategic steps like opting for a customised Credit Card helps you save a lot of money in the long run and reduce your bills.
Customised Credit Cards like the Save Smart and Save Max cards offer you the pricing edge you need to gain a competitive advantage in the market. When you get such a broad range of CashBack and reward points, you can pass them on to your customers to gain a higher market share and build customer loyalty.
For instance, if you’re running a local grocery store, you can offer customers a percentage discount based on the CashBack and reward points you receive. This, in turn, brings them back to your store, creating loyal consumers. This is because when it comes to FMCG goods, the demand is highly elastic, and a slight price change can make all the difference.
Alternatively, you can use these benefits to improve your annual savings and net profit to grow and expand your business. For instance, you can use the money you have saved through your card to boost inventory tracking, dabble in advertising and other such things that benefit your business.
The Save Smart and Save Max Credit Cards will be launched on 2nd December 2019 and you can apply for them here.
Apply for Credit card online and enjoy benefits like cashback offers and exclusive deals
credit card services