What Are The Documents Required For A Personal Loan For Cosmetic Surgery
If you’ve always wanted that crooked nose straightened or the love handles on your waist made a wee bit smaller, there’s always plastic surgery. So what if you haven’t got the cash to pay for it; you can always go for a Personal Loan.
Nowadays you can get a Personal Loan quickly and easily and at reasonable rates of interest, so you don’t have to pay, well, through your nose.
Unfortunately no bank or finance company offers a loan specifically for plastic surgery, so you’ll have to take recourse to a Personal Loan. They’ll give it you quickly enough, but there are some documents required for a Personal Loan, so that the bank can check if you can repay the loan.
Here are the documents required for a plastic surgery loan:
- Income proof: Obviously, this one of the most important documents required for a plastic surgery loan. After all, the bank has to make sure you have the ability to pay. If you’re a salaried individual, you may need statements for the past three months that show the monthly salary deposited in your account. You’ll also need salary slips for the past three months. If you’re self-employed, you may have to provide audited financials of the past couple of years, and bank statements for six months.
- Proof of identity: Then there’s proof of identity. You’ll need one of the following: PAN card, passport, driver’s licence or voter ID.
- Address proof: For this, you’ll need an Aadhaar card, passport, driver’s licence or voter ID card.
- Form 16/ income tax returns: You’ll also need to submit your form 16 if you are a salaried employee, or income tax returns if you are self-employed.
After filling the form and submitting these documents along with passport-size photos, you are all set for a Personal Loan.
Of course, things are much easier if you are taking a loan from your own bank. In that case, you may not need any documentation at all. For example, selected pre-approved HDFC Bank customers can get a Personal Loan in 10 seconds, whereas non – HDFC Bank customers can get it under 4 hours. In addition to this, you can also take advantage of the flexible EMI starting at Rs. 2,149 per lac, for an easy repayment.
Worried about the rise of medical cost? Read more to find the perfect solution to your troubles!
Apply for an HDFC Bank Personal Loan here now!
* Terms & conditions apply. Personal Loan disbursal at sole discretion of HDFC Bank Ltd.