Enhanced Security for Prepaid Card (INR/Forex) Transactions
To ensure additional security, RBI has made it mandatory to disable online payment (E-commerce) & Contactless usage for all new Prepaid Cards issued and on existing Prepaid Cards who have not used these services.
This is simply a precautionary measure to ensure a safe banking experience for you. You can easily activate online payment (E-commerce) & Contactless usage* by following the below mentioned steps.
- Visit - https://www.hdfcbankprepaid.hdfcbank.com/hdfcportal/index
- Login in to HDFC Bank Prepaid Card Netbanking with your User ID
- Go to “Account Summary” tab and click on “Manage My Profile” option
- Click on “Manage My Limits” tab and then select your “Card”
- Enable the service & set transaction/daily limit**
Important Note -
* For Multicurrency Forex Card, online payment (E-Commerce) & Contactless feature has to be enabled on each of the Currency Wallet.
** For Prepaid Forex Card, you can set ATM Cash Withdrawal transaction daily limit upto USD 5,000/- (equivalent in other currencies)
For Prepaid Forex Card, POS/Ecom transaction daily limit can be set upto USD 250,000 (equivalent in other currencies)
For Prepaid INR Card, set POS/Ecom transaction daily limit can be set upto INR 100,000