Card Type

Reward Points + Cashback


​​​​​​​Reward Points & CashBack Benefits:

  • 4 Reward Points(for every Rs.150 spent) for all E-com and POS Spends(except EMI spends, fuel and wallet load transactions)
  • 5% cashback on business essentials like Utility, Telecom, IRCTC, Govt and tax payments (capped at Rs 250 per month)
  • Get upto 50 days of FREE credit period

Additional Features

  • Utility Bill Payments : Register your Credit Card with SmartPay, HDFC Bank's Utility Bill payment service. You can then ensure that all your utility bills are paid on time, conveniently and easily
  • Zero  cost liability : If you lose your Card, report it immediately to our 24-hour call centre. After reporting the loss, you have a zero liability on any fraudulent transactions made on your card.

Lounge Access

8 Complimentary access to Airport Lounges across country in a calendar year (Capped at 2 visits per Quarter).

Please click here to know more about VISA lounge program (A transaction fee of Rs. 2 will be charged to your credit card for the lounge access)

Fuel Surcharge Waiver

1% Fuel Surcharge waived off on fuel transactions.
(Minimum transaction of ₹400, Maximum CashBack of ₹250 per statement cycle)

Launch Offers

Avail 3% Cashback on all spends (Non-EMI Spends) till 30th September, 2022 (capped at Rs.1500 per month) (except wallet load, fuel spends and spends made on Pine Labs Vendor Payment platform)

Milestone Benefit

  • Earn 10,000 Bonus Reward Points on yearly spends of Rs.5 Lacs (Non-EMI Spends)
    Earn total 15,000 Bonus Reward Points (additional 5,000 Bonus Reward Points) on yearly spend of Rs.8 Lacs (Non-EMI Spends)

Annual/Monthly Spend Based Benefit

Annual fee of Rs. 1000 is levied after 90 days of Card issuance. The first year fee is waived off upon spending Rs. 75,000 ( non-EMI spends) within the first 90 days.

Renewal Offer

Renewal Fee waived upon spending Rs.1,00,000 (Non-EMI Spends) in the 12 months period.  

Vendor Payment Offer

1% flat interest on supplier payments done through Pine Labs’ outward payment platform. Customers earn 1% cashback ( up to Rs. 500 a month) till Sep 30 , 2022. Cashback can be redeemed for vouchers using Pine Labs outward payout platform at https://credit.pinelabs.com/ccc/login

Contactless Payment

Pine Labs HDFC Bank Pro Credit Card is enabled for contactless payments, facilitating fast, convenient and secure payments at retail outlets.
You can use your Card to make quick transactions at merchant locations accepting contactless Cards.

Insurance/Comprehensive protection & Nominee details for Insurance

Personal Accidental Death & Pemanent Disability Cover of Rs.30 Lacs

Pine Labs HDFC Bank Pro Credit Card
Cover TypeInsurance coverCondition to be met
Personal Accidental Death Cover (5+10+15)Personal Accidental Death Cover + Permanent Disability Cover
Base Cover5 Lacs1 POS/E-COM Transaction in last 30 days
Accelerated Cover I10 Lacs1 POS/E-COM Transaction in last 30 days + Spends greater than Rs.25,000
Accelerated Cover II15 Lacs1 POS/E-COM Transaction in last 30 days + Spends greater than Rs.50,000
Total Cover30 Lacs

To know more, click here

Reward Point/CashBack Redemption & Validity

Reward Redemption CategoriesPine labs HDFC Bank Pro Credit Card
Smartbuy Travel0.5
Product CatalogueUpto 0.35

  1. Redemption of Reward Points to Cashback and Travel will be capped at 50,000 points per month per customer

  2. Accrual of Reward Points on Grocery Spends will be capped at 1000 points per month per customer

  3. There will be no Reward Points accrual on Spends made on Rental and Education category payments

  4. Points + Pay - A maximum of 70% can be paid using Reward Points and the other 30% to be made by payment modes(Cash/Cards/UPI etc.)

Free credit period

Avail up to 50 days of interest free credit on your Pine Labs HDFC Bank Pro Credit Card

Exclusive EASYEMI Offers

Enjoy No Cost & Low cost EMI options  on your credit card

Key Fact Statement

Please refer to key fact statement.