Instant funds: For pre-approved HDFC Bank customers, funds under a travel loan are made available almost instantly. Meanwhile, non-HDFC Bank customers can get funds in less than 4 hours.
Pocket-friendly EMIs and flexible tenure: You can get a Personal Loan for travel with pocket-friendly EMIs, flexible repayment option and loan tenures of up to 60 months. You can repay the loan via cheque, online transfer, cash or Credit Card.
Hassle-free application process: Minimal or no documentation is involved in the process of getting an HDFC Bank Personal Loan for travel. You can apply for a travel loan online, and there are easy-to-follow instructions for your assistance.
Competitive interest rates: The travel loan is available at competitive interest rates, starting at 10.50%. If you are an existing HDFC Bank customer with a good credit and repayment history, the bank may offer you additional discounts on the interest rate and attractive Personal Loan processing fees.
Get insurance cover: With a Personal Loan, HDFC Bank also offers insurance cover- Personal Accident Cover and Personal Loan Security.
- Salaried employees at select private limited companies and public sector undertakings (including central, state and local bodies)
- Must be between 21 years and 60 years of age
- Must have had a job for at least 2 years, with a minimum of 1 year with the current employer
- For an HDFC Bank Salary Account holder, he/she must have a minimum net monthly income of Rs 25,000. For a non-HDFC Bank Salary Account holder, he/she must have a minimum net monthly income of Rs 50,000
*Government taxes and other levies as applicable will be charged over and above the Fee and Charges. Loan disbursal is at the sole discretion of HDFC Bank Ltd.
- Identity proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
- Address proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
- Bank statement for the previous 3 months (Passbook for previous 6 months)
- Two latest salary slips/current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
- Proof of end use
Interest Rates & Charges:
|Rate of Interest||10.50 % to 25.00%|
|Processing Fees||Upto 4999 + GST|
|Tenure||03 Months to 72 Months|
|Documents Required||No Documents for Pre-approved Personal Loan|
|For Non Pre-approved - Last 3 Months Bank statements, 2 Latest Salary Slip and KYC|
|Updated as 26th May 2023|