Collateral-free, unsecured loans: To get an HDFC Bank salary loan for teachers, you do not have to provide any collateral. The loan is granted basis your monthly salary, among other things.
Instant loans, minimal paperwork: You can get a loan for teachers almost instantly, and the process for application can be completed online. There is little or no need for elaborate paperwork or documentation.
Get considerable loan amount: With a loan for teachers from HDFC Bank, you can get anywhere between Rs 50,000 to Rs 40 lakh to help you meet urgent financial needs.
No restriction on end use: You can use the Personal Loan for teachers for any number of reasons. Use the money to fund travel or higher education plans, or even to meet the cost of children’s education. The bank does not place any restriction on the end use of the loan amount.
- Must be between 21 years and 60 years of age
- Salaried employees at select private limited companies and public sector undertakings (including central, state and local bodies)
- Must have had a job for at least 2 years, with a minimum of 1 year with the current employer
- For the self-employed: applicants may be required to have a specified minimum income, and financial documents that show stability of income.
- For an HDFC Bank Salary Account holder: must have a minimum net monthly income of Rs 25,000.
- For a non-HDFC Bank Salary Account holder: must have a minimum net monthly income of Rs 50,000
*Government taxes and other levies as applicable will be charged over and above the Fee and Charges. Loan disbursal is at the sole discretion of HDFC Bank Ltd.
- Identity proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
- Address proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
- Bank statement for the previous 3 months (Passbook for previous 6 months)
- Two latest salary slips/current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
- Proof of end use
Interest Rates & Charges:
|Rate of Interest||10.50 % to 25.00%|
|Processing Fees||Upto 4999 + GST|
|Tenure||03 Months to 72 Months|
|Documents Required||No Documents for Pre-approved Personal Loan|
|For Non Pre-approved - Last 3 Months Bank statements, 2 Latest Salary Slip and KYC|
|Updated as 26th May 2023|