Stress-free source of funds: You n longer have to worry about money before making every plan or purchase in life. This instant loan for salaried is an easy, attractive source of fund that helps you finance your dreams without any added stress.
No need to dip into savings: In the event that you need money for a new or sudden expense, a loan for salaried is a good option that helps you avoid having to dip into your savings pool.
Quick and easy loan disbursal: It only takes less than 4 hours to get your Personal Loan for salaried approved by HDFC Bank, and the process is almost instant if you happen to be a pre-approved HDFC Bank customer.
Competitive interest rates, flexible tenure: For HDFC Bank Salary Account holder or existing HDFC Bank customer, competitive interest rates may be available on the Personal Loan for salaries, provided they have a good credit history and CIBIL score. These loans come with tenures of 12-60 months, making EMI repayment easy on salaried employees.
Minimal documentation involved: Most of the process can actually be completed online, hence eliminating the need for extensive paperwork. The documents required by the bank involve basic identity, income and home address proofs, and even these may not be sought if you are a pre-approved HDFC Bank customer.
Flexibility of purpose: You can use a Personal Loan for salaried for multiple purposes. Be it a family wedding, home renovation, paying off a previous debt, funding children’s education, to buy a mobile phone or other gadgets, to go on a holiday or in the event of a medical emergency, this loan for salaried is a great option.
- Salaried employees at select private limited companies and public sector undertakings (including central, state and local bodies)
- Must be between 21 years and 60 years of age
- Must have had a job for at least 2 years, with a minimum of 1 year with the current employer
- For an HDFC Bank Salary Account holder: must have a minimum net monthly income of Rs 25,000.
- For a non-HDFC Bank Salary Account holder: must have a minimum net monthly income of Rs 50,000
*Government taxes and other levies as applicable will be charged over and above the Fee and Charges. Loan disbursal is at the sole discretion of HDFC Bank Ltd.
- Identity proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
- Address proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
- Bank statement for the previous 3 months (Passbook for previous 6 months)
- Two latest salary slips/current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
- Proof of end use
Interest Rates & Charges:
|Rate of Interest||10.50 % to 25.00%|
|Processing Fees||Upto 4999 + GST|
|Tenure||03 Months to 72 Months|
|Documents Required||No Documents for Pre-approved Personal Loan|
|For Non Pre-approved - Last 3 Months Bank statements, 2 Latest Salary Slip and KYC|
|Updated as 26th May 2023|