Flexible tenure, considerable loan amount: A personal emergency loan from HDFC Bank comes with flexible repayment tenures of 1-5 years. And you can get an amount of anywhere between Rs 50,000 to Rs 40 lakh, which can help you meet your financial needs in case of a personal emergency.
Quick and easy disbursal: You can get an urgent personal loan to cater to an emergency, as HDFC Bank approves such loans almost instantly and disbursal takes place within one working day from the time of document submission.
No end-use restriction: You can use an emergency personal loan to fund any urgent expenses, medical or otherwise.
Easy repayment in monthly installments: With the option to plan your EMIs and loan tenure based on your monthly income, there is little pressure to repay immediately. With loan tenures of 12-60 months, affordable EMIs make it easy on your pocket.
Minimal documentation: Getting a medical loan or a personal emergency loan from HDFC Bank is a stress-free and hassle-free option, as the process involves minimal paperwork. You can always choose to apply online, and if you are a pre-approved HDFC Bank customer, the bank may not even ask for additional documents.
- Salaried employees at select private limited companies and public sector undertakings (including central, state and local bodies)
- Must be between 21 years and 60 years of age
- Must have had a job for at least 2 years, with a minimum of 1 year with the current employer
- For self-employed: Applicants must have a specified minimum income (may vary with location). Financial documents to show stability of income may also be required by the bank.
- For an HDFC Bank Salary Account holder: must have a minimum net monthly income of Rs 25,000.
- For a non-HDFC Bank Salary Account holder: must have a minimum net monthly income of Rs 50,000
*Government taxes and other levies as applicable will be charged over and above the Fee and Charges. Loan disbursal is at the sole discretion of HDFC Bank Ltd.
- Identity proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
- Address proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
- Bank statement for the previous 3 months (Passbook for previous 6 months)
- Two latest salary slips/current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
- Proof of end use
Interest Rates & Charges:
|Rate of Interest||10.50 % to 25.00%|
|Processing Fees||Upto 4999 + GST|
|Tenure||03 Months to 72 Months|
|Documents Required||No Documents for Pre-approved Personal Loan|
|For Non Pre-approved - Last 3 Months Bank statements, 2 Latest Salary Slip and KYC|
|Updated as 26th May 2023|