Quick, easy approval process: You can get a Home Renovation Loan from HDFC Bank in less than 4 hours, with the process being almost instant for pre-approved HDFC Bank customers.
Helps improve home value for future sale: Home improvement loans have made renovation and refurbishment easier. As real estate prices keep soaring, investing in home improvement only helps add to the value of your house in case you may wish to sell it in future.
Flexible EMI repayment and loan tenure options: A Personal Loan for home improvement come with loan tenure options of 1-5 years, and you can repay the amount in equated monthly installments (EMIs).
Minimal paperwork, maximum ease: You only need basic documents to get loan approval, and even those may not be required if you are already a pre-approved HDFC Bank customer.
Improve aesthetic appeal: Coming to an aesthetically soothing, well-kept home after a hectic work day is something most people wish to have. And with remote working becoming common these days, people are likely to spend more time at home.
- Salaried employees at select private limited companies and public sector undertakings (including central, state and local bodies)
- Must be between 21 years and 60 years of age
- Must have had a job for at least 2 years, with a minimum of 1 year with the current employer
- For self-employed: Applicants must have a specified minimum income (may vary with location). Financial documents to show stability of income may also be required by the bank.
- For an HDFC Bank Salary Account holder: must have a minimum net monthly income of Rs 25,000.
- For a non-HDFC Bank Salary Account holder: must have a minimum net monthly income of Rs 50,000
*Government taxes and other levies as applicable will be charged over and above the Fee and Charges. Loan disbursal is at the sole discretion of HDFC Bank Ltd.
- Identity proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
- Address proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
- Bank statement for the previous 3 months (Passbook for previous 6 months)
- Two latest salary slips/current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
- Proof of end use
Interest Rates & Charges:
|Rate of Interest||10.50 % to 25.00%|
|Processing Fees||Upto 4999 + GST|
|Tenure||03 Months to 72 Months|
|Documents Required||No Documents for Pre-approved Personal Loan|
|For Non Pre-approved - Last 3 Months Bank statements, 2 Latest Salary Slip and KYC|
|Updated as 26th May 2023|