Access your account at any of our branches
In important update for you!
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, we are taking further precautionary measures to control the spread of the virus. We will continue to provide uninterrupted banking services. However, in the interest of everyone's health and safety, we request that you visit the branch premises only in case of absolute necessity. Our employees are also facing the same challenges that you are and so we are asking for your help.
Here are a few changes we would like to update you on:
1. Our branches are working but with reduced staff strength, as we abide by the government protocols. Hence it may take us a little longer to service your requests at our branches. We ask for your patience and support.
2. The following services are being withdrawn temporarily:
- Passbook updates
- Foreign Currency purchase
3. We request you to use our Cheque Drop Boxes to help reduce crowding in branches.
4. You can continue to use the below-mentioned services via our digital platforms
- Use m-Passbook to check account balances
- Reload Forex Cards online
- Receive and Send money using NEFT/RTGS/IMPS or UPI
- Pay utility bills using UPI or PayZapp
5. Due to the prescribed protocols to curb the spread of COVID 19, we are operating with limited staff for customer service. You may experience some delay in the following services :
- Response times for queries and complaints via PhoneBanking, email support and social media channels
- Clearing times for cheques and other service requests submitted at branches. We are prioritising provision of essential services like cash, money transfers etc.,
- Availability of cash at ATMs.
- Delivery of Bank cards, statements, cheques, redemptions etc.
If it is absolutely necessary for you to visit a branch, please observe the normal safety measures such as: use masks, sanitizers and gloves while entering the branches, avoid touching counters, maintain proper distance from staff and other customers. We also request that anyone with cough and cold symptoms should avoid going to the branch.
We request your support and patience during this time. Kindly use our digital services wherever possible.
Stay Safe. Bank Safe.
Transact through your account at any branch
Choose from over 4,500 branches globally
Access your account even in rural areas
All You Need To Know
Wide coverageWide coverage
Connected bankingConnected banking
All branches are linked via a sophisticated IT network
Access your account and transact from any branch, no matter where you have your account
Friendly atmosphereFriendly atmosphere
Our staff at our branches are always willing to help you with your queries and transactions