Save up to Rs 1600 every month with HDFC Bank Debit Card through your Savings Account
Each month you draw a personal budget by setting aside a fixed amount for certain regular expenditures. Be it bill payments, investments, or shopping for special occasions, you plan monthly spends with utmost care and caution. However, an unexpected expense or emergency can send your planning for a toss. This is where having a Savings Account with HDFC Bank can work to your benefits, with numerous offers and CashBack to reduce the burden of monthly payments.
Save more with HDFC Bank
With exciting discounts and deals, shopping with an HDFC Bank Debit Card comes with a wide range of benefits. Here’s how making payments with an HDFC Bank Debit Card can increase your savings:
- You can carry out digital payments conveniently on HDFC Bank’s digital wallet PayZapp. All you need to do is link your HDFC Bank Debit Card to PayZapp and you can make seamless transactions every time you spend. Furthermore, on using PayZapp for the first time, you can also get a CashBack worth 5% on a minimum transaction of Rs 1000.
- While scrolling through HDFC Bank’s e-commerce platform SmartBuy, you will come across several fantastic vouchers that will make your shopping sprees guilt-free. Booking flights, hotels, or bus tickets; SmartBuy has you covered with a 5% CashBack. Indulge in retail therapy on Amazon and Flipkart to your heart’s content with a CashBack of up to Rs 1000.
- To make payments quick and checkout at the billing counter faster, HDFC Bank has introduced Contactless Cards with Tap to Pay technology. Shopping for fuel, groceries, medicines, or paying for dinner at a restaurant just got easier with HDFC Bank Contactless Cards as you can avail 1% CashBack on a minimum transaction of Rs 1000 or above.
- For business owners, HDFC Bank’s payment collection platform SmartHub, extends a flat Rs 100 CashBack while making municipal tax payments.
- All you car owners can recharge your FastTag with HDFC Bank Debit Card and avail of a 5% CashBack.
- If you’re a foodie who constantly reaches out to food delivery apps, get a flat 15% off on a minimum purchase of Rs 600. Use code GOODFOOTTRAIL at checkout and avail this satiating deal.
With BillPay, you don’t have to worry about waiting in queues or writing monthly cheques. You can make automatic bill payments for utility bills, telecom bills and rental payments via Standing Instructions on HDFC Bank Debit Cards.
Avail CashBack worth Rs 2100 while making auto payments using HDFC Bank Debit Card on Amazon and Grofers within the first 12 months*. Register for automatic payments on BillPay through HDFC Bank NetBanking and avail of a 5% CashBack for the first 12 months.
All you need to do to enjoy these and many other splendid offers is to open a Savings Account with HDFC Bank. With the InstaAccount process, you don’t have to put off this task for another day. A couple of minutes is all it takes to enter your details, upload supporting documents, and open a brand-new Savings Account with India’s No.1 Bank**. Opening a Savings Account with HDFC Bank comes with great rewards and benefits.. So, unlock a world of instant, secure and seamless banking by opening a Savings Account with HDFC Bank now.
Read more on how you can create a savings plan today with a Savings Account.
*Terms and conditions apply. The information provided in this article is generic in nature and for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for specific advice in your own circumstances.
**Based on Retail Loan book size (excluding mortgages). Source: Annual Reports FY 19-20 and No.1 on market capitalisation based on BSE data as on 31st Dec, 2020