Enjoy these welcome digital benefits on signing up with HDFC Bank Savings Account
If you are planning to open a new Savings Account and are on the look-out for one that offers efficient and safe banking facilities, HDFC Bank is your best bet. Besides allowing you perform a plethora of transactions via NetBanking and MobileBanking and enjoy lucrative offers on SmartBuy (e-commerce site) and PayZapp (e-wallet), HDFC Bank extends a wide range of welcome benefits to new customers.
Here is a quick run-down of the starter pack that you can enjoy on opening a Savings Account with HDFC Bank:
1. With your brand new HDFC Bank Debit Card, you have all the more reason to shop. With benefits worth Rs 5800 up for grabs at major retail outlets, you can load up your cart without worrying about exhausting your wallet. You can claim monthly savings of up to Rs 1,600 on your day-to-day spends on fuel, groceries, food, medicine and more.
2. With the Standing Instruction (SI) facility on your HDFC Bank Debit Card, you can automate bill payments with BillPay and win a CashBack of up to Rs. 1800 or 5% on utility and telecom bills for the first 12 months. BillPay allows you to automatically pay bills without standing in queues, make timely payments and avoid late fees.
3. With HDFC Bank, bill payments are more rewarding than you can imagine! Once you register two or more utility bills and recharge with your HDFC Bank Debit Card via BillPay, you can win vouchers up to Rs. 500. These vouchers can be redeemed on Amazon, Swiggy, Shoppers Stop and more.
4. From shopping to travel bookings, HDFC Bank e-commerce site SmartBuy is your one-stop destination. Apart from enjoying exclusive deals, discounts and EMI offers on your HDFC Bank Debit or Credit Cards, you can also compare prices for hotel and flight booking across websites. What’s more – you can shop on Amazon and Flipkart via SmartBuy and get Reward Points or CashBack throughout the year.
5. With digital banking available at your fingertips, you can manage your finances from anywhere and at any time. On signing up for HDFC Bank Savings Account, you can enable NetBanking and MobileBanking instantly and perform around 200 banking transactions such as checking account balance, transferring money, booking deposits and more.
6. If you’re tired of confusing payment procedures, its time you relaxed with HDFC Bank PayZapp – a user-friendly payment solution which gives you the power to pay in one click. This e-wallet lets you ‘scan & pay’ on the go, and you can also save up to Rs 2000 on online recharge or bill payment.
Besides these welcome offers, as an HDFC Bank customer, you can benefit from regular discounts on shopping sites, food delivery apps, leading retail stores, travel booking sites and more. You can also get CashBack on reloading your FASTag, bill payments and on ‘Tap & Pay’ transactions made on your HDFC Bank Contactless Card.
So, sign up for an HDFC Bank Savings Account here and unlock a world of exciting benefits. With the InstaAccount process, you can now open an account digitally.
Wondering how rewarding it will be to become an HDCF Bank Savings Account holder? Click to know more.
*Terms and conditions apply. The information provided in this article is generic in nature and for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for specific advice in your own circumstances.