1.I agree to abide by the Bank's Terms and Conditions and rules in force and the changes thereto in Terms and Conditions from time to time relating to my account as communicated and made available on the Bank's website.
2.I agree that the opening and maintenance of the account is subject to rules and regulations introduced or amended from time to time by the Reserve Bank of India.
3. I agree that the bank before opening any deposit account, will carry out a due diligence as required under Know Your Customer guidelines of the bank. I would be required to submit necessary documents or proofs, such as identity , address, photograph and any such information to meet with KYC, AML or other statutory/regulatory requirements.
4. I agree that the Bank may, at its discretion, engage the services of Business Facilitators (hereinafter referred to as "BF") and Business Correspondents (hereinafter referred to as "BC") for extension of banking and financial services so as to ensure greater financial inclusion and increasing the outreach of the banking sector. The Bank, however, shall be responsible for the acts and omission of such BC and BF.
5. I agree that this Co-Brand Program is jointly managed by the Bank and associated Partner.
6. I give consent to the Bank to share my Name, Email ID and Phone Number with the Partner before my enrolment into this Programme.
7. Post enrolment, I will comply to the loyalty program managed at Partner's end.
8. I hereby give consent to the partner to share any communication in regard to the offers available on my Co-Brand debit card/any other relevant communication in pertinence to the Co-Brand debit card issued to me.
9. I understand that the redemption process will be managed by the Partner and terms and conditions for redemption will be shared with me separately by the Partner. I hereby also agree and give consent to the Bank to share my registered mobile number with the Partner therefore allowing the Partner to share any communications with me on my registered mobile number..
10. I agree that, under normal circumstances, the bank has the liberty to close my account at any time by giving me at least 30 days notice. However, if the Average Monthly/ Quarterly Balance, is not maintained, the Bank reserves the right to close my account without giving any prior notice.
11. I agree that the Bank can at its sole discretion, amend any of the services/facilities given in my account either wholly or partially at any time by giving me at least 30 days notice and/or provide an option to me to switch to other services/facilities.
12. I agree that any change in my account status or change of address will be immediately informed to the Bank failing which I shall be responsible for any non-receipt of communication/deliverables or the same being delivered at my old address.
13. I agree that all instructions relating to my account will be issued to the Bank as per acceptable mode of communication to the Bank.
14. I agree to preserve my cheque book/ATM Card carefully. In case of loss/theft of the same I shall immediately inform the Bank in writing.
15. I agree that I will maintain the minimum balance in my account as prescribed by the Bank from time to time.
16. I agree that I shall be liable to pay all charges, fees, interest, costs wherever applicable, which the Bank may levy with respect to my account or any transaction or services rendered and the same may be recovered by the Bank by a debit to my account. I agree and acknowledge that in case of non-availability of adequate funds the charges will be debited to the account over a period of time till the entire amount is recovered.
17. The Bank reserves the right to refuse Chequebooks, Adhoc Statements, PhoneBanking TINs, NetBanking IPINs, Debit/ATM Cards & PINs to the customer, in case the Average Monthly/ Quarterly Balance in the account is not maintained.
18. I agree that I shall not pay any amount in cash to any Sales Representative of the Bank at the time of opening an account or carrying out any transaction in the normal course of the business. I agree to deposit cash only at the Bank's teller counters at the branch premises.
19. I agree to execute necessary writings in the form and manner as may be required by the Bank in order to execute my Fax instructions to the Bank.
20. I agree that the Bank will send me communications/letters etc. through courier/messenger/mail or through any other mode at its discretion and the Bank shall not be liable for any delay arising there from.
21. I agree and acknowledge that in the absence of my specific instructions to personally collect from the Branch, the cheque books, PhoneBanking TINs, NetBanking IPINs, Debit/ATM Cards & PINs will be dispatched by courier/messenger/mail or through any other mode by the Bank at its discretion to the address notified by me for correspondence.
22. I agree that the Bank will, unless requested by me in writing to the contrary, issue cheque book on the opening of my account. Further issue of cheque books will be only against written requisition by me or through ATM, PhoneBanking or NetBanking.
23. I agree that an account may be opened on behalf of a Minor by his natural guardian or by a guardian appointed by a court of Competent Jurisdiction. The guardian shall represent the Minor in all transactions of any description in the above account until the said Minor attains majority. Upon the Minor attaining majority, the right of the guardian to operate the account shall cease. The guardian agrees to indemnify the Bank against the claim of above Minor for any withdrawal/transactions made by him in the Minor's account.
24.I agree and undertake to ensure that there would be sufficient funds/cleared balance/pre-arranged credit facilities in my account for effecting transactions. I agree that the Bank shall not be liable for any consequences arising out of non-compliance by the Bank of my instructions due to inadequacy of funds and the Bank can at its sole discretion decide to carry out the instructions not withstanding the inadequacy of funds without prior approval from or notice to me and I shall be liable to repay with interest the resulting advance, overdraft or credit thereby created and all related charges arising thereby at prime lending rate applicable from time to time. I agree that frequent dishonor of cheques or high value cheque returns due to insufficient funds may lead to discontinuation of cheque books / closure of bank account.
25. I agree that in the event of an account being overdrawn, the Bank reserves the right to set off this amount against any credit lying in any of my accounts.
26. I agree that the transactions conducted by me at the BC counters shall be reflected in the bank’s books latest by the next working day.
27. I agree that the Bank shall not be liable for any damages, losses (direct or indirect) whatsoever, due to disruption or non availability of any of services/facilities due to technical fault/error or any failure in telecommunication network or any error in any software or hardware systems beyond the control of the Bank.
28. I agree that the Bank may disclose, in strict confidence, to other institutions, such Personal Information as may be reasonably necessary for reasons inclusive of:
a.For participation in any telecommunication or electronic clearing network
b. In compliance with a legal directive
c. For credit rating by recognized credit rating agencies
d. For fraud prevention purposes
e. To credit information bureaus.
29. I give consent to the Bank to disclose information provided in the account opening form for the purpose of cross selling by HBL Global Ltd and any other marketing agent/s and/or contractors with whom the Bank enters, or has entered into any arrangement, in connection with providing of services/products, including without limitation, cross selling of various financial products. The Bank will have to always check before any cross-sell attempt whether or not I have registered for ‘Do Not Call’ facility.
30. Disclosure of Information to CIBIL:
I, undertake that:
31. Force Majeure:
33. of Lien/Set off:
35. Governing Law:
36. Should I have any complaint relating to the features of any of the products/services of the Bank that I hold/avail of, I am aware that I can approach the Grievance Redressal Cell within the Bank at for a resolution and if I do not get a satisfactory response within 30 days of lodging the complaint, then, under the Banking Ombudsman Scheme 2006,I can approach the Ombudsman appointed by the Reserve Bank of India, in charge of the region where I hold my account, details of which are available at www.bankingombudsman.rbi.org.in
37. In case there are no transactions initiated by me / us in the account for a continuous period of two years for Savings Account and Current Account (excludes system generated transactions like credit interest,debit interest), I / We agree that the account would be treated as a 'Dormant' Account by the Bank. I/We agree that the account status would change to 'Active' only on my/our ( all joint holders) written instruction in this regard and by initiating a transaction by me / us at the home branch. I/We understand that until the account status is 'Dormant', transactions through Direct Banking Channels like ATM, Net Banking, Phone-banking may not be allowed by the Bank.
38. I/We agree that, in case I/we have issued single cheque/instruction, for debit to my/our account, for issuing more than one Demand Draft/Pay-order, then the same will reflect as multiple debit entries in my/our account
39. Bank shall be entitled at its discretion to engage/avail of, at the risk and cost of the customer, services of any person/third party service provider/agent/agency, for anything required to be done for/in relation to/pursuant to any of the products/services offered, including collections, recovery of dues, enforcement of security, getting or verifying any information of the customer/assets, and any necessary or incidental lawful acts/deeds/matters and things connected thereto, as the Bank may deem fit.
40. The Bank shall have the right to not return the application, the photographs, information and documents submitted by the customer. The Bank shall, without notice to or without any consent of the customer, be absolutely entitled and have full right, power and authority to make disclosure of any information relating to customer including personal information, details in relation to documents, products/services offered, defaults, security, obligations of customer, to the Credit Information Bureau of India (CIBIL) and/or any other governmental/regulatory/statutory or private agency/entity, credit bureau, RBI, the Bankï¿½s other branches/subsidiaries/affiliates/rating agencies, service providers, other banks/financial institutions, any third parties, any assignees/potential assignees of transferees, who may need the information and may process the information, publish in such manner and through such medium as may be deemed necessary by the publisher/Bank/RBI, including publishing the name as part of willful defaulterï¿½s list from time to time, as also use for KYC information verification, credit risk analysis, or for other related purposes. In this connection, the customer waives the privilege of privacy and privacy of contract. The Bank shall have the right, without notice to or without any consent of the customer, to approach, make enquiries, obtain information, from any person including other banks/finance entities/credit bureaus, customerï¿½s employer/family members, any other person related to the customer, to obtain any information for assessing track record, credit risk, or for establishing contact with the customer or for the purpose of recovery of dues from the customer.
42. Bank reserves the right to record telephonic conversations with customers for quality control purposes.
43. Notwithstanding the documentation and account opening form provided, the bank reserves the right to accept / reject your application. The Bank's decision in this regard would be final.
44. Any loans/facilities, other banking products, may be made available through the internet banking platform or any similar platform of the Bank (platforms through which the customer/borrower can access/monitor the account by use of the customer/log-in id and password) and the Bank may use such platform for providing the customers/borrowers the facility to complete online application as well as enter into/make the loan documents online. Every usage and operation of the internet banking or any such other platform using such customer id and password, including in cases of online loan processes from time to time, should be deemed to be usage and operation personally by the customer/borrower himself and in physically and mentally stable state nothwithstanding any loss, theft, hacking etc. of the password; and that the Bank shall not be required to check the identity of the person operating the internet banking account at any point of time or his mental or physical stability.
45. By submitting aadhaar details for linkage to bank accounts,customer agrees to the following terms and conditions:-