SmartPay/ Autopay on Credit Card Offer Details – July'21
- Cash-Back Offer – For all fresh SmartPay registrations happening from April 1st 2021 to March 31st 2022 customers will receive 5% cash back for first 12 months of registration. Maximum cash back of Rs 150/- per statement cycle. Additionally, customer will also get Reward Points on SmartPay transactions basis card feature
- Voucher Offer - Get amazing e-voucher benefits by registering for two or more utility bills
Number of bills added
SmartPay & Autopay on Credit Card
Upto Rs.1800 a year
- Your voucher can be redeemed against one or more of your favourite brands - Amazon, Flipkart, Ola, Uber, Spencer's Retail, Grofers, Big Bazaar, Apollo pharmacy
- Additionally, customer will also get reward points basis card feature.
How to avail?
NetBanking - Login > Cards > Transact > SmartPay
Mobile Banking Login > Pay -> BillPay -> Add Biller -> Enable Autopay on Credit Card
Terms & Conditions
Cashback-related Terms & Conditions
- Cash Back offer is applicable for all the first time customer registrations in SmartPay & AutoPay on CC done from April 1st 2021 to March 31st 2022
- CashBack will not be provided for additional bills registered post the CashBack period
- Cashback shall be posted in the respective card account, in the next statement cycle from the SI transaction
- Cashback will be calculated on overall SI spends for each month. Maximum cash back of Rs.150/- per statement cycle.
- If customer is not registered on SmartPay/ AutoPay on CC, then no cashback would be posted.
Voucher related Terms & Conditions
- Offer is valid from July 1st 2021 to July 31st 2021.
- The e-voucher will be sent to the customer via SMS/ Email within 75 days from the end of the offer period subject to the bill being active at the time of fulfilment.
- E-voucher will be deployed for eligible winners on or before 20th September 2021
- Customer will not be eligible for the e-voucher if the SmartPay/ Autopay on CC registration is cancelled or rejected at biller end
- If the same utility bill is deleted & re-registered on SmartPay/ Autopay on CC, then the customer will not be eligible for the e-voucher
- Customer will be eligible for the e-voucher only if 2 or more utility bills are set on SmartPay/ Autopay on CC during the offer month
- Voucher is not applicable on the following categories: DTH, Donation, Subscription, FASTag, Education, Tax and Mutual Fund.
Other Terms & Conditions
- HDFC Bank reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- HDFC Bank Credit card holders are not bound in any way to participate in this offer. Any participation is voluntary and the offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis.
- Card Holder/s whose account has been classified as delinquent before or during the currency of the program, or when the gift is to be collected, will not be eligible for the benefits of the program.
- Offer is valid only if HDFC Bank Credit Card is used to complete successful payment.
- This offer is non-encashable, not extendable and non-negotiable.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by HDFC Bank to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- Above offers are by way of a special offer for HDFC Bank Credit Card members only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the Card member agreement. The terms of the above offers shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the Card Members Agreement.
- All disputes if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of above offer or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in city of Mumbai (India) only, irrespective of whether courts in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction. The existence of dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against HDFC Bank.
- All decisions by HDFC Bank regarding the selection of the customers for voucher & cashback posting shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- HDFC Bank is not responsible fo, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses that a Cardholder may suffer, sustain or incur due to the offer.
- HDFC Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever or for any personal injury that may be suffered, by a HDFC Bank Cad member, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of products / services availed of under this offer.
- HDFC Bank is not liable for any delay, non-delivery or shortfall or deficiency or unsatisfactory service / product provided by any participating parties / sponsors.
- Any Tax, service charge or other charges levied with regards to the Promotional Cashback Offer, maybe borne by the Cardholder.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to the promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- In case of any dispute on offer from other sources – only the offer construct & terms and conditions mentioned here will stand final.