- These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) are agreed between the OU and NPCI Bharat BillPay Limited (“NBBL”).
- The OU (defined below) is carrying out a promotional contest (“Contest”) in order to create awareness at national level amongst Participants (defined below) about convenience and usage of utility bill payment through Bharat BillPay, which is an exclusive service of NBBL.
- OUs will run the Contest for Bharat BillPay customers as per Clause 2 and 3 of these Terms and Conditions.
2. CONTEST TERMS:
- “Operating Unit” or “OU” shall mean HDFC BANK LTD where the customer holds his/her account for participating in the Contest.
- Biller Categories shall mean inter alia include the categories of billers as would be included by NBBL as per its sole and absolute discretion.
- Participant shall mean an Indian citizen who pays his/her utility bills in the Biller Categories.
- OFFUS transaction shall mean a transaction when Participant makes the utility bill payment from Bharat BillPay enabled payment channels of the OU.
- Contest Period shall mean the period commencing from October 20th October to 20th November 2021 (both days inclusive).
- The Contest is valid for all NBBL approved Biller Categories.
- The Participant in order to be eligible/be entitled to win iPhone 13 or Smartphone or Alexa Speakers needs to perform the following:
a. Participant would have to pay bills via OU’s channel enabled with Bharat BillPay passing through Bharat BillPay Central Unit for the approved Biller Categories.
b. Key Qualification Criteria - Participant would be required to carry out minimum three (03) successful transactions passing through NBBL CU during the Contest Period through a registered mobile number.
c. Minimum value of a transaction is Rs. 100
- Rewards -
1st Prize IPhone 13
2nd Prize Smart phones
3rd Prize Alexa Dot
- In case of a tie, customer completing maximum bill payments first during the Contest Period will be rewarded basis on time stamp.
- NBBL or OU doesn’t hold any liability on warranty/quality product (Smartphone, Alexa Dot & Alexa Show) / rewards. Customer may reach out to respective OEM/ Brand for any product related Issues.
- At the end of the Contest period, OU and NBBL will verify the eligible Participant details (before declaring winners / eligible for Prize and will declare 8 winners eligible for Smartphones and Alexa Speakers (subject to such changes as NBBL may from time to time deem fit and proper). The eligible winner Participant will be entitled for only one (01) of the above prizes/rewards during the entire Contest Period.
- Winner(s) do hereby un-conditionally and willing consent to provide their full particulars, including their full PAN Card/Address Proof for the purpose of verification & audit and to enable OU, to dispatch either the iPhone 13 or Smartphone or Alexa Speakers; which the winner Participant is entitled to get.
- One winner can win one reward only and he/she cannot claim multiple reward form multiple OUs.
- NBBL employees and their immediate family members (including spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- Participation in the Contest is subject to the Terms and Conditions as set out herein. Entry into this Contest is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects on each Participant. Amendments to the Terms and Conditions will be posted from time to time, during the Contest Period. By entering the Contest participants agree to be bound by and to comply with these Terms and Conditions. Non-compliance with or breach of any of these Terms and Conditions may disqualify a Participant at any stage of the Contest and any prizes (as indicated in these Terms and Conditions) won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Participants hereby expressly consent and agree that the Participant(s) shall not, without the prior written approval of OU speak to the press or any other media nor give any interviews or comments relating to the Contest or winning thereafter.
- The Participants (defined below) are required to approach the OU for addressing / redressal of any queries / grievance that they may so have about the Contest.
- This Contest and its terms and conditions shall be governed exclusively by the laws of India and jurisdiction shall be vested exclusively in the courts at Mumbai in India.
- OU to make the customer proud and valuable by telling him to Click a Selfie/Photo with the receipt of Successful bill payment and post it on Facebook or Twitter tagging respective bank i.e. banks. This would be counted in qualification for final Winner.
- OU shall indemnify and hold harmless, NBBL, its employees, directors, agents and representatives from and against any loss, damage, cost, claim, expense or liability suffered by NBBL arising out of or resulting from claim raised by any customer in relation to the Contest.
- NBBL shall not be liable to the OU for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential loss or damage arising from this Contest including without limitation loss of good will or business profits, loss of income or business opportunities arising out of or resulting from this Contest, whether or not the OU was aware of or was made aware of the possibility of occurrence of such damages, and whether arising under law of contract, tort or otherwise.
- OU shall be solely responsible for all issues, complaints, claims and disputes raised by any third party with respect to issues arising out of or in connection with the Contest both during and post the Contest Period and all such issues, complaints, claims and disputes shall not constitute a claim against NBBL. NBBL or any of its directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or incidental losses, claims or damages arising out of or in any manner related to the issues, complaints, claims and disputes set forth in this clause.
4. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- All disputes arising out of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai Courts.
5. AS CATEGORIES ALLOWED IN THIS CONTEST
|Clubs and Associations|
|Hospital and Pathology||Mobile Prepaid|
6. Payment Methods allowed:
- HDFC Bank NetBanking
- HDFC Bank Mobile Banking app