Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance

Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance


What are the types of two wheeler insurance in India?
There are two types of two wheeler insurance plans offered by insurance companies.

Third party insurance: This insures you from all the financial losses you cause to a third-party and their vehicle. This has been made mandatory by the government to take this bike insurance without exception.

Comprehensive insurance: This includes third party insurance, covers two wheelers from accidents, fire, theft, natural calamities and also covers the medical expenses of the person. The comprehensive bike insurance cover doesn’t shield your bike against depreciation (wear and tear with time). You can save the depreciation by choosing a Zero-Depreciation add on.

What is a Third-Party Liability Cover? Is it part of my Bike Insurance Policy?
Third-Party Liability Cover, as the name suggests, covers the legal liability one has to pay to the third-party to whom damage is being caused- injury or damage to their property. While opting for 2 wheeler insurance, one has to choose between the comprehensive and third-party policy. Comprehensive policy not only covers the third-party liability but also covers the damage to your vehicle.

What is a long term two wheeler Insurance and what are its benefits?
In 2019, the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India, also known as IRDA, permitted long-term 2 wheeler insurance policies to have a time window of about three years. There are several benefits, including over 30% discount, no need for annual renewals, no annual checking of the vehicle, and many more.

How do I register my two wheeler insurance claim?
At first, one has to fill the form either online or get the Claim Intimation form from the insurance company office. Fill in all the columns and details regarding the accident, vehicle number, driver's license, RC copy, copy of Insurance policy, etc. This is the first step to proceed with the insurance claim.

What are the details that need to be kept handy while registering a bike insurance claim?
The details/documents that need to be kept handy while registering the bike insurance claim are a photocopy of RC, photocopy of Insurance policy, affidavit, FIR if any, Driver's license, medical reports, damage vehicle photographs, etc. All these documents are very necessary to proceed with the claim.

Is there are any simple and hassle free way to register and settle claims?
Yes there is with Bajaj Allianz Motor OTS – On The Spot Motor Claim Settlement App in which Motor claims can be settled in minutes by following below steps:

  • Download Caringly Yours App and register motor claim
  • Submit digital claim form along with NEFT details
  • Upload vehicle photographs and mandatory claim documents
  • Receive the claim amount confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number
  • Open the link and click on ‘Agree’ tab to receive the claim amount directly to your bank account

*Note : Motor OTS is only applicable for Two Wheeler Own Damage claims upto claim amount Rs 10,000/-

All you need to know


The Two Wheeler policy covers you against damages that your bike or scooter may incur due to any unforeseen events. You also do not have to worry about the exceptionally high costs that may arise due to damages caused to your bike by the occurrence of an accident, natural disaster and so on.


  • Buy / renew your two wheeler or your bike insurance online in easy steps.
  • Transfer up to 50% of your existing No Claim Bonus from any bike insurance provider.
  • Avail our 24x7 telephonic service for claims support and other assistance, even on holidays.
  • Instant claims assistance and SMS updates on your claim status through our 24x7 call-centres
  • Bajaj Allianz provides you hassle-free inspection process at the time of renewal and thereby offering you a high service standard with two wheeler insurance

    Click Here to read the policy wording.


One needs to be above 18 years of age for taking Motor Insurance Policy and must have a valid registration certificate in his/her/firm’s name.


  • Normal wear and tear and general ageing of the vehicle.
  • Mechanical/electrical breakdown.
  • Vehicles being used otherwise than in accordance with limitations as to use.
  • Damage to/by a person driving the vehicle without a valid license.
  • Damage to/by a person driving the vehicle under the influence of drugs or liquor.
  • Loss/damage due to war, mutiny or nuclear risk.
  • Loss or damage to accessories by burglary, house breaking or theft unless the vehicle is stolen at the same time.
  • Wear and tear of consumables like tyres and tubes unless the vehicle is damaged at the same time, in which case the liability of the company shall be limited to 50% of the cost of replacement

Please note: For details, please refer to the product brochure for policy terms and conditions.

Claims Process

You would need to register a claim as soon as possible following the accident/theft of your car. You can do this online by using the link or over the phone by dialling our Toll free number - 1800-209-5858, post which you will be connected to our customer care executive who will guide you through the entire Insurance claim process.
If your damages are likely to be under INR 10,000/- you can use our Motor OTS (on-the-spot) feature via our insurance wallet app.


What are the documents required at the time of claim?
Please keep the following information handy while registering a claim:

  • Engine and Chassis Number
  • Accident date and time
  • Description and location of the accident
  • Two wheeler inspection address 
  • Km. reading
  • Police complaint, in case of theft

Please note that in case of theft, you would need to file a police complaint as soon as possible, so that when you are registering a claim with us you are able to produce the same, along with the other documents.

Send your two wheeler for repair, if applicable
Whether your two wheeler is vandalized, meets with a collision, or gets damaged by some peril, you need to take it to the garage if it is in a movable condition or have it towed there to avoid any further damage.

Final step for claim settlement
You will have to submit copies of all the required documents to us for the claim settlement and get them verified with the originals. Do note that you will have to pay the excess amount according to the norms mentioned in your policy that include depreciation amount, salvage, etc. which will be informed to you by our surveyor.

What is the tenure / duration of a two wheeler insurance plan?
 The long term two wheeler insurance are issued on annual basis 

Can the benefits of NCB be transferred from the old insurer?
If you have an existing NCB from any other insurer, then it can get transferred for up to 50%