Bajaj Allianz Student Travel Plan
Studying abroad in a foreign land entails a lot of risk. Medical expenses in foreign currency and hospitalization can be prohibitively expensive. A student living alone outside India might also need visits from family or other back-ups if something goes wrong. Our travel policy covers you for all such eventualities for just a fraction of the amount you would otherwise need.
- Covers expenses of hospitalization, loss of baggage, accident to sponsor, family visit and other incidental expenses
- Covers you against bail bonds and tuition fee*
- Covers you against loss of passport**
- Covers you for emergency dental pain relief***
- Quick disbursement of claims
- Global expertise matched with local knowledge
- Innovative packages to match individual needs
- Only insurance company with in-house international toll-free numbers and fax numbers
- The Golfer's Hole-in-one is a sporting gesture from the company. It offers reimbursement of expenses incurred in celebrating a hole-in-one by the insured during the trip, anywhere in the world (excluding India), in a United States Golfers' Association recognized golf course. This cover is provided in Travel Companion.
Click Here to read the policy wording.
- Any medical condition or complication arising from it which existed before the commencement of the policy period, or for which care, treatment or advice was sought, recommended by or received from a physician.
- Routine physical or other examination where there is no objective indication of impairment of normal health.
- Medical expenses beyond the expiry of the policy period.
For complete list of exclusions, please refer FAQs or read product brochure carefully.
- Entry age for proposer is 16 years to 35 years. The policy can be renewed for lifetime.
- Entry age for child is 3 months up to 30 years
- No medical tests up to 45 years, subject to clean proposal form
CLAIMS PROCESSCLAIMS PROCESS
- To register your claim, please dial our Toll Free Number: 1800-209-5858
- To go through the detailed Claim Process – please click here