Bajaj Allianz Extra Care Plus
Enhance your existing health insurance coverage
A basic medical insurance policy covers you for health expenses up to the sum insured while a top-up plan covers costs after a certain threshold is reached. In case of higher expenses due to illness or accidents, the Extra Care Plus policy takes care of the additional expenses. This policy is the perfect fit for a more expensive health insurance cover to take care of the rising health care expenses.
- Floater policy for proposer/spouse/dependent children/dependent parents (dependent parents under same policy)
- Sum Insured Options - 3/5/10/15/20/25/50 lacs
- Wide range of aggregate deductible options*
- Pre-existing disease covered after 12 months from your first Extra Care Plus policy
- Life time renewal option
- Free look period of 15 days
- Free health check-up
- Access to cashless facility at over 6000+ empanelled hospitals across India (subject to exclusions and conditions)
- Income tax benefit under 80 D of the IT Act**
- Health CDC benefit – quick claim settlement through app*
Click Here to read the policy wording.
*Extra Care Plus policy pays the hospitalization expenses incurred above the aggregate deductible opted by you
- Any treatment received outside India
- Any Medical expense of New Born Baby
- Claims which have NOT been admitted under Medical expenses section
- Claims not in compliance with THE TRANSPLANTATION OF HUMAN ORGANS (AMENDMENT) BILL, 2011
- The organ donors Pre and Post-Hospitalisation expenses.
Please note: For details, please refer to the product brochure for policy terms and conditions
- Entry age from 91 days to 80 years
- No pre-policy medical tests up to 55 years of age (subject to clean proposal form)
To register your claim online, Click here Or register your claim on the phone, please dial our Toll Free Number: 1800-209-5858