We cover entire cost of education with no upper limit with collateral. If you are looking for unsecured loan we can offer up to Rs 45 Lakhs*
Foreign education loans can be used for over 2100 universities, 950 courses across 35+ countries :-
- MBBS/MD – Only India Colleges
- Executive Management Courses (Working Executives)
- All Other Courses – Cases to Case Basis
- Rate of interest will be floating rate of interest linked to HDFC Credila's Benchmark Lending Rate (CBLR)
- The interest will be calculated using Simple Interest Rate
- Floating rate of interest to be (HDFC Credila's CBLR + Spread)% per annum
- A Spread is determined on the risk profile of the case which vary on account of a number of factors such as student's academic background, employability of the selected course from a selected college and country of study, financial strength of the co‐borrower, loan repayment capability, credit history, collateral offered or not, serviceability of the loan through HDFC Credila's branch network, cost/s associated with underwriting and servicing the loan, etc.
All of the tuition fees as determined by the college/University
Up to 100% of other expenses including living and hostel expenses, travelling expenses, examination fees, library/laboratory fees; purchase of books / equipment's/instruments/uniforms; passage money for studies into India; purchase of computers / laptops considered necessary for completion of the course as decided by HDFC Credila. Travel fare restricted to one economy class return ticket between India and the country of study.
- Moveable – Fixed Deposit with HDFC Bank or HL with HDFC Ltd
- Immoveable Collateral – Flat, House, Bungalow, Land (Non-Agricultural), Shop, etc.