You can get an NRI account for Indians in Dubai before travelling to the Emirates by contacting your nearest HDFC Bank branch. Money parked in an NRE saving account or earned through interest is freely repatriable. Some of the other features of an NRI account in UAE are as follows:
- Get an International Debit Card linked to the NRE Account that allows you to shop and travel anywhere in the world.
- 24*7 NetBanking and MobileBanking facility.
- Easy payment of utility bills after BillPay registration.
- Free Email account statements.
- We offer the facility to appoint a Resident Indian mandate holder for ease of operation of your account in India.
- You may also opt for opening a non-interest bearing NRE/NRO current account as well.
- Facility to add an NRI as joint/second holder into the account or you may add a Resident India as a joint holder on 'Former or Survivor' basis