HDFC Life Classic Assure Plus
Maximise savings and cover for family back home with bonuses
All You Need To Know
What's the product all about?What's the product all about?
- Limited Premium Payment: Pay premium only for 7 years for a policy term of 10 or 15 years OR Pay premium only for 10 years for a policy term of 15 or 20 years
- Sum Assured & Premiums: You can choose your sum assured as per your need. Minimum instalment premiums are Rs 12,000 for Annual, Rs 6,000 for Half-Yearly, Rs 3,000 for Quarterly and Rs 1,000 for Monthly frequency, respectively.
- Bonuses: Simple Reversionary Bonus is guaranteed to be a minimum of 3% p.a. as percentage of Sum Assured during premium payment term. After premium payment term, the policy will continue to earn reversionary bonuses as declared by the company from time to time. At the end of the term, an additional Terminal Bonus may be added.
- No Medicals: You can take this plan without any medicals if you fulfill the short medical questionnaire eligibility. Speak to your Relationship Manager to know more.
- Age and Term Limits: Choose policy term of either 10, 15 or 20 years.
- Entry age for 10 year term – 8 years to 55 years.
- Entry age for 15 year term - 3 years to 60 years.
- Entry age for 20 year term – 30 days to 55 years.
- Maximum age at maturity for the 10 year term is 65 years and for other terms is 75 years.
- Provide invaluable protection to your family in the way of lump sum payment in case of unfortunate demise within the policy term
- It is the ideal plan to secure your long term financial goals by receiving a lump sum payment (Sum Assured plus accrued bonus) on survival up to Maturity date, with short term premium paying obligation.
- You can choose to pay your premiums either Annually, Half-Yearly, Quarterly or Monthly depending on your convenience
- Enjoy High Sum Assured Discount of 5% on basic premium for Sum Assured of Rs.10 Lakh and above. Check the product brochure for details
- You can now avail of loans on this plan. Check the product brochure for details
Click here to download brochure.
Get started with your HDFC Life ClassicAssure Plus policyGet started with your HDFC Life ClassicAssure Plus policy
- A Welcome Letter: A letter confirming the approval of your HDFC Critical Care policy from HDFC Life
- A Welcome SMS: An SMS welcoming you as an HDFC Critical Care Plan customer.
- A Policy Document: A letter from HDFC Bank and HDFC Life covering the keys features of the policy.
Once you have purchased a HDFC Life ClassicAssure Plus policy, you will receive a Login ID and password so you can view your policy details.
Renew your HDFC Life ClassicAssure Plus policyRenew your HDFC Life ClassicAssure Plus policy
Did you know?Did you know?
- You can save regularly by investing a small amount periodically to meet future financial goals.
- You can give a Standing Instruction / ECS to renew your premium payment.
- You can start early with your insurance policy and earn more by the power of compounding.
You can also benefit from:
- A Children's Plan that lets you secure your children's dreams by financing the key milestones in their lives.
- A Protection Plan that enables you to secure your family's financial independence.
- A Retirement Plan that gives you financial independence to live without compromising your standard of living even after you retire.
- A Health Plan that gives you the financial security to meet health related contingencies.
Commission for Life InsuranceCommission for Life Insurance
Details of the Commission earned by the Bank as corporate agent from Life Insurance distribution business are as follows:
First Year Commission Rate
2nd Year Renewal Commission Rate
Single Premium Commission Rate
Savings & Investment
Note: The commission varies depending upon the product in each category, tenure, amount of premium and premium paying term.
*For Group Products commission payable is with a ceiling on the maximum payout as defined by Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) from time to time
Important DisclaimerImportant Disclaimer
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited, Lodha Excelus, 13th Floor, Apollo Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 011 : - The policy holder may avail of benefits are as provided under the tax laws. The premium would be subject to Service tax & education cess as per applicable tax rates. Tax laws are subject to change basis the amendments made from time to time.
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited. In Partnership with Standard Life Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions and exclusions please read the product brochure before conclusion of sale. HDFC Life ClassicAssure Plus Form No: P501-113 & UIN: 101N089V01 is a traditional insurance product offered by HDFC Life. This is a participating plan. The name of the company, name of the brand and the name of the product does not indicate the quality of the plan. HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co.Ltd. Reg.No.101
HDFC Bank Limited ( " HDFC Bank") is a corporate insurance agent of HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited( " HDFC Life") under Corporate Agent's license no.933982 issued by Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority of India and does not underwrite the risk or acts as an insurer. The insurance is underwritten by HDFC Life. This policy is issued to you by HDFC Life and is subject to the terms and conditions governing such policy. The contract of insurance is between HDFC Life and the insured only , and not between HDFC Bank and the insured .HDFC Bank is acting merely as the corporate agent of HDFC Life and there is no direct or indirect linkage between the provisions of the banking services offered by HDFC Bank. Your participation in this product is purely on a voluntary basis. HDFC Bank is not responsible or liable for performance of any obligations under the contract of insurance