HDFC Life SL YoungStar Super Premium
Invest in this ULIP to give your child a better future
All You Need To Know
Do you want to know about HDFC SL Youngstar Super Premium in detail?Do you want to know about HDFC SL Youngstar Super Premium in detail?
Get maximum advantage of the HDFC YoungStar Super Premium with flexible premium payments, option to customize your plan according to your child's needs, varied choice of funds to save in and security of your child even after your death.
Here are some of the features of the plan:
- Level of Protection: You have the flexibility to choose any amount as the "Sum Assured" in multiples its age dependent. Less than 45 10 x above 45 7 x annual premium. You can choose between Life Option and Life & Health Option.
- Regular Premiums: Minimum premium is Rs. 15,000 with no limits on maximum premiums. Premiums are to be paid annually only.
- Benefit Payment Preference: You can choose from plan options of 'Save Benefit' or 'Save-n-Gain Benefit'.
- Policy Term: The minimum policy term is 10 years and maximum is 20 years. The term period of 11 to 14 years is not available.
- Age Limit: The minimum age at entry for the Life Option is 18 years and maximum entry age is 65 years. Maximum age at maturity is 75 years. Please refer to the product brochure for term and age limits for other Plan Options.
Here are a few other features of the HDFC SL Youngstar Super Premium:
- Save Benefit: In case of your unfortunate demise or critical illness, this plan will pay the Sum Assured to your child (Beneficiary). Your family need not pay any further premiums. With Save benefit option of HDFC SL YoungStar Super Premium, 100% of all the original regular premiums towards your policy will be paid. Any Death Benefit or Critical Illness cover will terminate immediately. On maturity, the beneficiary of the plan will receive the Fund Value.
- Flexibility for customization of the plan: You can determine the level of protection you need and choose the sum assured accordingly. Investment funds can be chosen as per your risk and return appetite.
- No Medical tests required: You may not be required to go for elaborate medical tests. Filling a short Medical Questionnaire may suffice. Please refer to the product brochure or contact your Relationship Manager for further details.
- Choice of funds: Select from a choice of 4 funds with different equity and debt exposures.
Do you want to change your Investment Fund Choices at any point? Here are your options.
- Switching: You can move your accumulated funds from one fund to another at any given time.
- Premium Redirection: You can pay your future premiums with a different selection of funds, as per your requirement.
Click here to download brochure.
What are the tax benefits of the HDFC SL Youngstar Super Premium?What are the tax benefits of the HDFC SL Youngstar Super Premium?
Here are the tax benefits offered under this plan:
- Tax benefits are offered under section 80C and 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961
- For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the Product Brochure carefully and/or consult Relationship Manager before taking a decision.
Get started with your HDFC SL YoungStar Super PremiumGet started with your HDFC SL YoungStar Super Premium
- A Welcome Letter: A letter confirming the approval of your HDFC SL YoungStar Super Premium policy from HDFC Life
- A Welcome SMS: An SMS welcoming you as an HDFC SL YoungStar Super Premium customer.
- A Policy Document: A letter from HDFC Bank and HDFC Life covering the keys features of the policy.
Once you have purchased an HDFC SL YoungStar Super Premium policy, you will receive a Login ID and password so you can view your policy details.
Renew your HDFC SL YoungStar Super PremiumRenew your HDFC SL YoungStar Super Premium
Did you know?Did you know?
- You can give a Standing Instruction / ECS to renew your premium payment.
- You should consider the high and rising costs of education when deciding on your sum assured.
- You should take into consideration the rising rate of inflation when deciding on your sum assured.
You can also benefit from:
- A Protection Plan that enables you to secure your family's financial independence.
- A Savings & Investment Plan that gives you the dual benefit of protection and long term savings.
- A Retirement Plan that gives you financial independence to live without compromising your standard of living even after you retire.
- A Health Plan that gives you the financial security to meet health related contingencies.
Important DisclaimerImportant Disclaimer
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited, Lodha Excelus, 13th Floor, Apollo Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 011 : - The policy holder may avail of benefits are as provided under the tax laws. The premium would be subject to Service tax & education cess as per applicable tax rates. Tax laws are subject to change basis the amendments made from time to time.
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited. In Partnership with Standard Life Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions and exclusions please read the product brochure before conclusion of sale. HDFC Life ClassicAssure Plus Form No: P501-113 & UIN: 101N089V01 is a traditional insurance product offered by HDFC Life. This is a participating plan. The name of the company, name of the brand and the name of the product does not indicate the quality of the plan. HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co.Ltd. Reg.No.101
HDFC Bank Limited ( " HDFC Bank") is a corporate insurance agent of HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited( " HDFC Life") under Corporate Agent's license no.933982 issued by Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority of India and does not underwrite the risk or acts as an insurer. The insurance is underwritten by HDFC Life. This policy is issued to you by HDFC Life and is subject to the terms and conditions governing such policy. The contract of insurance is between HDFC Life and the insured only , and not between HDFC Bank and the insured .HDFC Bank is acting merely as the corporate agent of HDFC Life and there is no direct or indirect linkage between the provisions of the banking services offered by HDFC Bank. Your participation in this product is purely on a voluntary basis. HDFC Bank is not responsible or liable for performance of any obligations under the contract of insurance
Medical examinationMedical examination
Avoid a medical test by filling up a short questionnaire while buying the policy