HDFC Life SL ProGrowth Super II
Secure your family, multiply your savings with this policy
All You Need To Know
By choosing the HDFC SL ProGrowth Super II, you be opting for a unit linked savings-cum-insurance plan that will help you get best security benefits for your family. You can choose from a variety of plans that suit your family requirements.
Here are some of the features of the plan:
- Level of Protection: You have the flexibility to choose any amount as the 'Sum Assured' in multiples of 10 to 40 times of the annual premium.
- Regular Premiums: Minimum premium is Rs. 15,000 with no limits on maximum premiums. Premiums are to be paid annually only.
- Age Limit: The minimum age at entry for Life Option is 14 years and maximum entry age is 65 years. Maximum age at maturity is 75 years. Please refer to the product brochure for term and age limits for other Plan Options.
- Choice of Funds: You can invest in any of the following fund(s). (a) Income Fund (b) Balanced Fund (c) Blue Chip Fund (d) Opportunities Fund
- Plan options:
|Life Option||Death Benefit|
|Extra Life Option||Death Benefit + Accidental Death Benefit|
|Life & Health Option||Death Benefit + Critical Illness Benefit|
|Extra Life & Health Option||Death Benefit + Critical Illness Benefit + Accidental Death Benefit|
|Life & Disability Option||Death Benefit + Accidental Total & Permanent Disability Benefit|
|Extra Life & Disability Option||Death Benefit + Accidental Death Benefit + Accidental Total & Permanent Disability Benefit|
|Life & Health & Disability Option||Death Benefit + Critical Illness Benefit + Accidental Total & Permanent Disability Benefit|
|Extra Life & Health & Disability Option||Death Benefit + Accidental Death Benefit + Critical Illness + Accidental Total & Permanent Disability Benefit|
Here are a few extra benefits of the HDFC SL ProGrowth Super II Unit Linked Plan:
- Benefits on the unfortunate incident of Death: The 'Sum Assured' and the Total fund value will be payed to your family in case of your unfortunate demise during the policy term.
- No Medical tests required: You may not be required to go for elaborate medical tests. Filling a short Medical Questionnaire may suffice. Please refer to the product brochure or contact your Relationship Manager for further details.
Do you want to change your Investment Fund Choices at any point? Here are your options.
- Switching: You can move your accumulated funds from one fund to another at any given time.
- Premium Redirection: You can pay your future premiums with a different selection of funds, as per your requirement.
Click here to download brochure.
Tax benifitsTax benifits
Here are the tax benefits offered under this plan:
- Tax benefits are offered under section 80C and 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961
- For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the Product Brochure carefully and/or consult Relationship Manager before taking a decision.
Get started with your HDFC SL ProGrowth Super II policyGet started with your HDFC SL ProGrowth Super II policy
- A Welcome Letter: A letter confirming the approval of your HDFC SL ProGrowth Super II Policy from HDFC Life
- A Welcome SMS: An SMS welcoming you as an HDFC SL ProGrowth Super II customer.
- A Policy Document: A letter from HDFC Bank and HDFC Life covering the keys features of the policy.
Once you have purchased a HDFC SL ProGrowth Super II Policy, you will receive a Login ID and password so you can view your policy details.
Renew your HDFC SL ProGrowth Super II PolicyRenew your HDFC SL ProGrowth Super II Policy
Did you know?Did you know?
- You can give a Standing Instruction / ECS to renew your premium payment.
- You can save regularly by investing a small amount periodically to meet future financial goals
- You can start early with your insurance policy and earn more by the power of compounding.
You can also benefit from:
- A Children's Plan that lets you secure your children's dreams by financing the key milestones in their lives.
- A Protection Plan that enables you to secure your family's financial independence.
- A Retirement Plan that gives you financial independence to live without compromising your standard of living even after you retire.
- A Health Plan that gives you the financial security to meet health related contingencies.
Commission for Life InsuranceCommission for Life Insurance
Details of the Commission earned by the Bank as corporate agent from Life Insurance distribution business are as follows:
First Year Commission Rate
2nd Year Renewal Commission Rate
Single Premium Commission Rate
Savings & Investment
Note: The commission varies depending upon the product in each category, tenure, amount of premium and premium paying term.
*For Group Products commission payable is with a ceiling on the maximum payout as defined by Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) from time to time
Important DisclaimerImportant Disclaimer
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited, Lodha Excelus, 13th Floor, Apollo Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 011 : - The policy holder may avail of benefits are as provided under the tax laws. The premium would be subject to Service tax & education cess as per applicable tax rates. Tax laws are subject to change basis the amendments made from time to time.
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited. In Partnership with Standard Life Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions and exclusions please read the product brochure before conclusion of sale. HDFC SL Progrowth Super II form no.P 501-82 UIN 101L066V01 is a unit Linked insurance product offered by HDFC Life. This is a non participating united linked Plan. The premium paid in Unit Linked Life Insurance policies are subject to investment risks associated with capital markets and the NAVs of the units may go up or down based on the performance of fund and factors influencing the capital market and the insured is responsible for his/her decisions. In this policy the investment risk in investment portfolio is borne by the policyholder. All Unit Linked Insurance Plans are different from the traditional insurance plans and are subject to different risk factors. HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited is the name of our Insurance company and HDFC SL Progrowth Super II UIN 101L066V01 is the name of the plan. The name of our company and the name of our plan do not, in anyway, indicate the quality of the plan, its future prospects or returns. HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co.Ltd. Reg.No.101
HDFC Bank Limited ("HDFC Bank") is a corporate insurance agent of HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited( " HDFC Life") under Corporate Agent's license no.933982 issued by Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority of India and does not underwrite the risk or acts as an insurer. The insurance is underwritten by HDFC Life. This policy is issued to you by HDFC Life and is subject to the terms and conditions governing such policy. The contract of insurance is between HDFC Life and the insured only , and not between HDFC Bank and the insured .HDFC Bank is acting merely as the corporate agent of HDFC Life and there is no direct or indirect linkage between the provisions of the banking services offered by HDFC Bank. Your participation in this product is purely on a voluntary basis. HDFC Bank is not responsible or liable for performance of any obligations under the contract of insurance.